ivoson

Apr 10, 2018
can someone tell me how to get all the yoga achivements with claire i have, Practice Yoga with her. Touch her pussy, grind against her. join her for some naked yoga, ***MISSING***, gt a blowjob from her, and rub your dick against her pussy......Can't seem to get the one i'm missing can anyone help me out thanks!

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
can someone tell me how to get all the yoga achivements with claire i have, Practice Yoga with her. Touch her pussy, grind against her. join her for some naked yoga, ***MISSING***, gt a blowjob from her, and rub your dick against her pussy......Can't seem to get the one i'm missing can anyone help me out thanks!
Is it progression event 14 your missing, it looks like your missing the hand job.

Last edited:

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Yesterday I uploaded were I managed to finish v0.7.1 in 92 days and 14 minutes on the in game clock.

I recorded most actions in a spreadsheet attached to this post. The spreadsheet is made with Calc from the suite (free!). With the correct plugin it can be read in Excel. It contains 1548 lines. However I didn't record everything if it was -- to me anyway -- logical what option to use. For example sleeping naked implies most of the time to leave the door open :) I think it is possible to verify my result however. Only problem could be the amount of money found in wallets or earned because that is random. However if you like me always try to save just before sleeping or a big event...

This spreadsheet is my second attempt of recording. Now I see lots of ways to improve it even further. For example color coding locations, dialogue lines and objects to click. Another improvement is recording the mood and the needed mood for an action. I try to maintain the sunglasses mood, but that is only needed in some events. But those are for the next attempt to get to the finish in as little "game" days as possible.

With some spreadsheet tricks -- if someone wants to know how, just ask -- I made a summary. Those are the lines were stats are increased. With those we can see were things can be optimized. I already discovered 4-5 days which can be won. Sometimes the game freezes and the only way to move on is to increase the clock with 30 or 60 minutes. That way I lost a day (labeled bug). I also missed hints on the phone or was focused on the wrong character.

However I will be surprised if someone can complete this game without cheating -- so prove with a spreadsheet like mine -- in less then 78 days. Even less then 85 days looks like a real challenge or I miss some events were stats can be raised faster.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
@Faerin and @Carlo S
Even though I probably will not make the like quota, which is no big deal. I would like to thank you Brothers for a good time anyway..Lol!!

Also, if you decide to implement it anyway, I have a couple of things to add.

Have you ever heard the saying...(Only when the fat lady sings)? as opposed to (when pigs fly) or (when hell freezes over).
It occurred to me to have irony in the scene, where the crazy fat chick walks in singing.....Eww, Opera too.....OMG!...completely naked except for a horned helmet..Lol!!...........Then have the song from Sir Mix-A-Lot (I Like Big Butts) playing....Lol!! That would put the icing on the cake....Lol...............Peace!!

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
@Faerin and @Carlo S
Even though I probably will not make the like quota, which is no big deal. I would like to thank you Brothers for a good time anyway..Lol!!

Also, if you decide to implement it anyway, I have a couple of things to add.

Have you ever heard the saying...(Only when the fat lady sings)? as opposed to (when pigs fly) or (when hell freezes over).
It occurred to me to have irony in the scene, where the crazy fat chick walks in singing.....Eww, Opera too.....OMG!...completely naked except for a horned helmet..Lol!!...........Then have the song from Sir Mix-A-Lot (I Like Big Butts) playing....Lol!! That would put the icing on the cake....Lol...............Peace!!
Jaydem, now I got this image of Brunhilde naked and asking to be ravished by Siegfried:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Dude999999

Sep 20, 2017
I'm kind of hoping that it will be a family event.....Sofia, Veronica, Ashley, Clair, And Auntie.......Every one getting sweaty and teasing the MC, until he gets super hard and happy..........Then what's that???!!!! the crazy fat chick comes in, because you forgot the sign. Every body scatters out of the room before you, and the Crazy Fat Chick finally is able to grab you...............Achievement earned.........."MC, I Knew Him Well"....Lol!!...........Peace!!
Brothers, we still need likes for the post above. Fat chicks need love to!

Reactions: Carlo S

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
In analyzed clickthrough and come to the following conclusion:

Claire/mom aurosal stats dictates for the most part in how many "game" days are needed for finishing. So focus always on her. If there are conflicting events, always do hers first. Raising the stats of other haracters can easily be done in times when there is no conflict.

I managed to unlock the aurosal stat in the evening of day 8. That gives 10 aurosal, so roughly one a day up till this moment. I discovered the bump into her after leaving the bathroom on day 12 so gaining extra aurosal points on day 9, 10 and 11 were lost. On day 14 I focused on Ashley, so I lost a point there. If I calculate correctly it should be possible to get 20 arousal at the end of day 14 so you could sleep naked on day 15 instead of day 17 in my current play. That means we can shave two days of the total.

After this it seems to be a maximum of one arousal poit per day max. I reached 30 after waking up on day 32. This could be day 25 so I lost seven days. One because of the freezing bug I sometimes have. The others because of focusing on Ashley too much.

The yoga event gives ten arousal points and after 35 two per day. So this takes eight days because in this sequence will be a saturday were the family is doing yoga. I reached 40 on day 40 so no lost? Because day 41 is a saturday which means that the progression can't be done. If however day 25 + 8 is 33 is doable then we still loose day 34 (saturday).

Day 42 (possible 35) is for progression, the next serie starts at day 43 (36?). I lost day 48 because of focusing on Ashley. After reaching 50 arousal the next day is for progression with no points. So the next series can possible be started at day 47 (this play 55).

From day 47 to day 60 (14 days) I was stuck with Veronica. At day 61 Claire/mom was progressed far enough to start with Veronica again. That means in version 0.7.1 there are six days needed only to raise the stats of Claire/mom. Not as bad as the 14 days I experienced in this play, but still.

At day 87 I ended up in Claire's/moms office without losing days as far as I can see. For further progression it needs to be a sunday (91 and could be a week earlier so 84). So I fast forwarded three days and build up the mod on saturday. With the above lost days it is fast forwarding two days and one for build up. So another three days of no meaningfull content.

Conclusion:
For finishing the game I can calculate that it could be done in 85 "game" days. There are nine days with no content for the other characters if they are played optimal as well.

Reactions: Faerin

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Brothers, We need to wait 4-6 hours from now, and the new version comes, @Faerin thanks for the warning ;););)
That's great, I can barely contain myself Lol!!
While we wait, I just want to comment on the Freddie Krueger pic you had
So in honor of that, I think we could play with this a little.......:cool:.

How about we make Freddie a female, you know, throw some lipstick on, and give her A or B cup tits. And go for a new name.... Like Fredrika!!
Making her the new Heroine, that everyone talks about around the Saturday morning breakfast table.

Ok, so the MC meets her in a dark alleyway, where there are bad guys bodies strewn everywhere. The MC and Fredrika's eye's lock, of course Fredrika falls hopelessly in love. Grabbing the MC, she throws him to the ground and claws his cloths off.
Fucking him senseless giving him the Achievement........."looking For Love in All The Wrong Places".........Lol!!.................Peace!!

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes