Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
That's great, I can barely contain myself Lol!!
While we wait, I just want to comment on the Freddie Krueger pic you had
So in honor of that, I think we could play with this a little.......:cool:.

How about we make Freddie a female, you know, throw some lipstick on, and give her A or B cup tits. And go for a new name.... Like Fredrika!!
Making her the new Heroine, that everyone talks about around the Saturday morning breakfast table.

Ok, so the MC meets her in a dark alleyway, where there are bad guys bodies strewn everywhere. The MC and Fredrika's eye's lock, of course Fredrika falls hopelessly in love. Grabbing the MC, she throws him to the ground and claws his cloths off.
Fucking him senseless giving him the Achievement........."looking For Love in All The Wrong Places".........Lol!!.................Peace!!
Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees, it's good, no doubt, but Michael Myers, brother He's sinister, He comes from nowhere and scares everyone, I like him, he has style :p:p:p

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees, it's good, no doubt, but Michael Myers, brother He's sinister, He comes from nowhere and scares everyone, I like him, he has style :p:p:p
Yeah, I agree with you there, Also a good one is Bates Motel....That one creeped the shit out of me too, can almost hear the creaking of the rocking chair. Not good, right before you get ready to take a shower......EeeeK!!!..............Peace!!

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Yeah, I agree with you there, Also a good one is Bates Motel....That one creeped the shit out of me too, can almost hear the creaking of the rocking chair. Not good, right before you get ready to take a shower......EeeeK!!!..............Peace!!
Yeah! Brother, I like to see horror movies when someone have good mood for kill the victims :eek::eek: XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Reactions: jaydem

redman12

Apr 11, 2018
Hey so i just recently downloaded this and i cant seem to figure out were i need to go to complete the event for mom were she ask u to clean the house or do the laundry. Sorry i feel like i should know this but iv checked everywere cant figure it out

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hey so i just recently downloaded this and i cant seem to figure out were i need to go to complete the event for mom were she ask u to clean the house or do the laundry. Sorry i feel like i should know this but iv checked everywere cant figure it out
8.00 AM in the breakfast, good Luck :):):)

Reactions: LeRescator

redman12

Apr 11, 2018
8.00 AM in the breakfast, good Luck :):):)
oh iv already got the event, she told me to do the laundry but and that ill get a reward if i do, do i need to go into the bathroom to do the laundry or something? idk were to go to complete the event.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
oh iv already got the event, she told me to do the laundry but and that ill get a reward if i do, do i need to go into the bathroom to do the laundry or soemthing? idk were to go to complete teh event
In the beginning MC need do the chores, for increase Mom love points, after He need give the chores for Veronica to do :):):)

Reactions: LeRescator

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I'm kind of hoping that it will be a family event.....Sofia, Veronica, Ashley, Clair, And Auntie.......Every one getting sweaty and teasing the MC, until he gets super hard and happy..........Then what's that???!!!! the crazy fat chick comes in, because you forgot the sign. Every body scatters out of the room before you, and the Crazy Fat Chick finally is able to grab you...............Achievement earned.........."MC, I Knew Him Well"....Lol!!...........Peace!!
17 more likes. c'mon guys, hit the like button xD.

redman12

Apr 11, 2018
In the beginning MC need do the chores, for increase Mom love points, after He need give the chores for Veronica to do :):):)
okay im not sure if ur not understanding the question or if im just confussed on how the game works, what im asking is,once i talk to mum, and she tells me to do the laundry, what do i need to do to complete the laundry?? iv talked to mom at 8am, then i watied till dinner time and talked to her again and she keeps saying you promised you would do the laundry and my characters just says i forgot, which meanms im supposed to do soemthing when i say to mom at 8am "yes ill do the laundry" but i dont know what i need to do to complete the laundry event

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
To do the laundry, go to the bathroom and click on the laundy basket.
A suggestion, do the chores before increasing your mood with pc or tv because it decrease drastically

Reactions: RWaites and Carlo S

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
In the beginning MC need do the chores
If I analyze my game play it is only necessary once if plyed optimally. After that the Claire/mom arousal stats are important and the love can be build up more slowly. I think, but will test that theory in another play. Probably not the coming versions because another game needs attention too :)

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
okay im not sure if ur not understanding the question or if im just confussed on how the game works, what im asking is,once i talk to mum, and she tells me to do the laundry, what do i need to do to complete the laundry?? iv talked to mom at 8am, then i watied till dinner time and talked to her again and she keeps saying you promised you would do the laundry and my characters just says i forgot, which meanms im supposed to do soemthing when i say to mom at 8am "yes ill do the laundry" but i dont know what i need to do to complete the laundry event
Brother, for MC do the laundry, He need go to bathroom and wash, the others is in the kitchen and foyer where MC need clean, doing it, in the dinner, Mom will thanks Him, and after Veronica need to do it :):):)

R

RWaites

oh iv already got the event, she told me to do the laundry but and that ill get a reward if i do, do i need to go into the bathroom to do the laundry or something? idk were to go to complete the event.
Laundry - click laundry basket in bathroom
Clean the apartment - click vacuum in lobby
Clean kitchen - click mop bucket in kitchen
When Veronica's stats are high enough give her the chores

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes