RPGM Completed Man Who Fell for a Knightess Whore Has His Cuckoldry Fetish Deepen [v1.0] [Suzuya]

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018

1192402_knightessWhoreTitle.png
Overview:
Within the defeated kingdom of Grubenhive,
our main protagonist became a prisoner to the antagonistic Raymond Kingdom.
Forced to engage in grueling labor,
he was saved by a group of knights fighting to liberate their homeland.

He was infatuated with Sera, the leader of those knights,
but soon became of the crushing reality
that she offered her body to boost the morale of her colleagues,
and to raise war funds from the wealthy.

He had neither the wealth nor the strength to help her,
and vowed not to see her as an object for sex.
Despite his diligence to help her fight,
he began having emotions more complex than pain and suffering
whenever he thought of Sera having sex with other men.

Eventually the war ends, and both of them become husband and wife.
And in the midst of their happy life, he realizes a deep-seated fetish he had hidden inside of him...​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-1
Release Date: 2020-1-18
Developer: Suzuya
Censored: Yes
Version: v1.0
Language: English(non-MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extra: Walkthrough

1192403_knightessWhore1.png 1192404_knightessWhore2.png 1192405_knightessWhore3.png 1192406_knightessWhore4.png 1192407_knightessWhore5.png 1192408_knightessWhore6.png 1192409_knightessWhore7.png 1192410_knightessWhore8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
It's like these uploaders are competing with each other in "Who would upload the most trashy MTL imaginable" these past few days.
Btw, my condolences, NTR bros. This game is not as trash as those MAZE and wandowando titles.

Last edited:

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
Is there a MTL tag on the forum? If not, whyyy? Would be nice to hover over and see that before clicking.
at this point and the recent ( 1year + ) flood of MTL, a tag wouldnt even help i fear. we need an entire subforum. a forum dedicated to MTL. so the uploaders can dump all of that shit there meanwhile people looking for actual games can enjoy browsing here again.

honestly, its so bad that when i see [RPGM] [completed] that im 90% sure this is gonna be an MTL game. then i see the pics and the degenerate genres that im into and get mad cause of all the stuff im gonna miss because of MTL. if i couldnt even see what i miss in the first place my experience would be much more enjoyable

Evil987

May 27, 2018
It's like these uploaders are competing with each other in "Who would upload the most trashy MTL imaginable" these past few days.
Btw, my condolences, NTR bros. This game is not as trash as those MAZE and wandowando titles.
the game is pretty awesome indeed, expecially if u can understand the dialogue.
i have already finished the orig. jap version and i will try this mtl but i wonder if it will be better or worse than the classic auto-traslation of agth+TA.

Reactions: krare and neinnein

kuki0078

Jul 29, 2017
at this point and the recent ( 1year + ) flood of MTL, a tag wouldnt even help i fear. we need an entire subforum. a forum dedicated to MTL. so the uploaders can dump all of that shit there meanwhile people looking for actual games can enjoy browsing here again.

honestly, its so bad that when i see [RPGM] [completed] that im 90% sure this is gonna be an MTL game. then i see the pics and the degenerate genres that im into and get mad cause of all the stuff im gonna miss because of MTL. if i couldnt even see what i miss in the first place my experience would be much more enjoyable
preach it brothern

May 20, 2019
Well doesn't this title just tell you all you need to know?
How about double it down and make it two times longer, while also tell me how does this story end?

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
That's the most uncreative, low-effort, Female Hentai Fantasy Armour I've seen in a while tbh ' -')
Why put in effort when you can slap together some half assed game in a weekend and make it worth the effort by just selling a few copies?
95% of all H games on DLsite are just cg galleries with some slapped together story and basic game play.
Wish there was more games like Life of spirit that made me actually feel really bad for the main protag and where happy for the 2 endings that actually was happy out of all sad ones.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Oh no when you see broken scripting tags in the first picture you see.... that is never a good sign. There is your MTL tag this time. Also 0.1 huh are we sure about that? ... this looks like a commercially released game.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes