RPGM Completed Man Who Fell for a Knightess Whore Has His Cuckoldry Fetish Deepen [v1.0] [Suzuya]

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
fixed continued script and a few others. Word wrap applied.

NOTE: Continue(d) will be missing if you do NOT have a save with this patch. this is by design and nothing is wrong with the game (well there is but.... you know what I mean).

As always patches will be fixed as errors are found if any exist.

BoredWX

Oct 18, 2019
Bought and played the game on its release night.
It is a pretty solid game that focus on voyeurism and ntr(hotwifing), which is rare.
There are too many Hgame creators have misunderstanding about this fetish and tend to turn every scene into S&M by making their heroes spineless wimps. They never realized it should be more complicated than that, and that there are more than one combination of fetishes can lead to a NTR complex.
This game reminds me of some novels I read on a Taiwanese forum called spring4u about 10 years ago. Those were gems.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Why put in effort when you can slap together some half assed game in a weekend and make it worth the effort by just selling a few copies?
95% of all H games on DLsite are just cg galleries with some slapped together story and basic game play.
I mean, sure. But usually the artist exercises himself a bit more than in this case at least.

Oct 31, 2017
at this point and the recent ( 1year + ) flood of MTL, a tag wouldnt even help i fear. we need an entire subforum. a forum dedicated to MTL. so the uploaders can dump all of that shit there meanwhile people looking for actual games can enjoy browsing here again.
So much this

Reactions: ilveris

CraziBeast

Sep 28, 2018
at this point and the recent ( 1year + ) flood of MTL, a tag wouldnt even help i fear. we need an entire subforum. a forum dedicated to MTL. so the uploaders can dump all of that shit there meanwhile people looking for actual games can enjoy browsing here again.

honestly, its so bad that when i see [RPGM] [completed] that im 90% sure this is gonna be an MTL game. then i see the pics and the degenerate genres that im into and get mad cause of all the stuff im gonna miss because of MTL. if i couldnt even see what i miss in the first place my experience would be much more enjoyable
MTL isn't that bad, you just don't understand it because you lack the ability to make sense of the words with the context around it. Besides, the "actual games" of this type are like the 5 %... most of them are just for fapping and a quick fun.

Trying to pose as someone with good taste and perfect grammar is funny. In my case, I'm just one dude searching for some fetishes that I generally don't get in other places... and from time to time I find an actual game and MTL means more games.

Denjin

May 30, 2019
it's version 0.1?
is the game still in development or something but I read is already in sale in dlsite, no I'm confused

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
Is there a MTL tag on the forum? If not, whyyy? Would be nice to hover over and see that before clicking.
Hell, would even be useful for us folks that actually enjoy the trash tier games so we could search the game type directly when we want to see if new ones came out since the last check.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
So is this a full release or a demo? The "v0.1" has me confused. :unsure:

I actually prefer when they are modestly clothed, because it makes clothed sex way sexier.
I mean that's how you differentiate quality games from cookie-cutter stuff. The gradual corruption of a NTR or Corruption-game being displayed in every aspect of the game, from the cgs to the outfit/armor progression to the dialogue is somthing only a few games every once in a while can actually get done properly.

Its a shame really, but I guess it's par for the course that you get games where literally the second scene or so the FMC is already so horny and shameless (or straight up braindead) that it kills most of the immersion.

Shit taste.
The dragon quest warrior armor is a classic and its still a gold standard up to this day.
It might be gold standard, but I think there are 2 points to be made here.

1. The standard is becoming repetitive at this point
2. The quality of the standard is what matters. And often you see at a glance if an effort was made or not.

Reactions: aifman7
May 17, 2018
The cover tells me everything I need to know about this MTL :LOL: .Such a shame this might never get picked up for a proper translation,for what I read in a sadpanda post the story is quite decent and it goes places.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes