RPGM Completed Man Who Fell for a Knightess Whore Has His Cuckoldry Fetish Deepen [v1.0] [Suzuya]

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
I mean that's how you differentiate quality games from cookie-cutter stuff. The gradual corruption of a NTR or Corruption-game being displayed in every aspect of the game, from the cgs to the outfit/armor progression to the dialogue is somthing only a few games every once in a while can actually get done properly.
Princess of Zeven is probably my favorite corruption game ever made.
Just because it was corruption and it ended up that all the men in the village actually where really nice with strict rules how they handled it even if they wanted to make her sluttier.
The people who wanted to corrupt her not just being unredeemable assholes where really refreshing.
Especially closer to the end it really showed that they where actually nice people..

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
That's the most uncreative, low-effort, Female Hentai Fantasy Armour I've seen in a while tbh ' -')
It does seem sort of uninspired all around.. If it were a super tiny download I might give it a try but I'll pass on this.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
The OP image is already enough to know what the MTL looks like... "Continued if ([46])" -.-

kudostoyou

Jun 28, 2017
FUCK THIS!! please stop approving this unfinished mtl mod they're doing this on purpose so NTR games will never get a proper translation please just stop this whichever group are doing this

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro and rokrad

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
FUCK THIS!! please stop approving this unfinished mtl mod they're doing this on purpose so NTR games will never get a proper translation please just stop this whichever group are doing this
9 times outta 10 translations are created by fans, In this case it would be NTR fans like yourself. I don't understand why people keep acting like there is some sort of conspiracy.... I hope it's just some meme because if not that is pretty sad.

Graxenof

Aug 26, 2019
Since I don't actually play adult RPG's (I mainly just edit a save to unlock CG's and get down to business) I'll never understand the hate for MTL, but why is it that people don't take it upon themselves to make a legit translation and decide to complain instead?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Since I don't actually play adult RPG's (I mainly just edit a save to unlock CG's and get down to business) I'll never understand the hate for MTL, but why is it that people don't take it upon themselves to make a legit translation and decide to complain instead?
Human nature mixed with a lack of knowing how or time. Most people would rather complain than take matters into their own hands. Complaining is easier, not time consuming and at the end of the day they probably really don't care enough about the subject being complained about to do more then complain.

Reactions: Toushiro and Num123

ll@ma

Feb 25, 2018
oh man, not only is it MTL, it's bad MTL. Like, bad by bad MTL standards bad. You've got all the hallmarks; the "whoops just stuck it through a goggle translate so even the title page is fucked" the "somehow heal became heel" and my favorite "some scenes randomly aren't even MTL, just straight japanese.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Lots of stuff not translated at all. Also has a couple errors I ran into after finishing the fighting portion of the game. Shame, it actually seems like a halfway decent game. NTR isn't really my thing but I don't mind it either. This is very very NTR focused so if that bugs you it certainly is a game to stay away from.

Denjin

May 30, 2019
MTL jut the idea to introduce untranslated games in this forum without breaking forum's rule, since this forum's rule didn't allow you to upload or request untranslated games. it doesn't mean you can't get proper translation, you STILL can translate the game on your own if you want to and share it.

Death Row

Jan 5, 2019
It's the same reason most hentai sites frown on re-writes. It's harder to get translators interested in a project that appears to already have a translation. No matter the quality.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro and rokrad

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
It's the same reason most hentai sites frown on re-writes. It's harder to get translators interested in a project that appears to already have a translation. No matter the quality.
An MTL tag would come in useful there as an easy way for prospective translators to tell properly-TL'd games from ones assuredly in need of improvement...

Reactions: Pyrrical and rokrad

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
I am frustrated that I can't figure it out, but how does one get on the boat? When I go the the big residence above the springs, the guard man shouts at me in Japanese and I can't progress. All I know is that I need permission from the general I guess.

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Ah so apparently, there's a guy at the hot springs that tells you about a GAS LAMP.....and he means the street light in front of the mansion lol. I thought he meant in the entrance you can pick up a lamp and go into the dark basement with it to see more tiles and not be blind-but nope. Letting others know if they also get tripped up.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Princess of Zeven is probably my favorite corruption game ever made.
Just because it was corruption and it ended up that all the men in the village actually where really nice with strict rules how they handled it even if they wanted to make her sluttier.
The people who wanted to corrupt her not just being unredeemable assholes where really refreshing.
Especially closer to the end it really showed that they where actually nice people..
What Im looking for most these days really is variety. Like, its cool to have a preference, but I personally am always looking for something that's different from what I played before. Of course one needs a bit of an open mind for that. You can't just turn down a game for one single aspect of it. That being said there are exeptions where one aspect is so bad that it just ruins the game.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes