RPGM Completed Man Who Fell for a Knightess Whore Has His Cuckoldry Fetish Deepen [v1.0] [Suzuya]

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Hi! So, after some deliberation and a bit of a delve through the game, I'm picking this up as a side-project for my own amusement! And by that I mean I've gotten around 50 maps out of the 400 maps done in a day because I'm enjoying the characters. Thank god all of them are pretty short in length, unlike the CommonEvents. I'm working on the town where Sera prostitutes herself right now, if that's any indication of where I'm at! Updates will probably be very sparse, and so will my focus on it considering I'm commissioned for a bigger project, but I am working on it. Due to the sheer volume of the game, I may ask someone to playtest it once it's done, though that's subject to change in the future.

Also I feel so much pity for Ex right now, it's like actually saddening, lol. The writing is actually quite nice, very descriptive and toys with your emotions quite a lot, makes for a good time translating!

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Hi! So, after some deliberation and a bit of a delve through the game, I'm picking this up as a side-project for my own amusement! And by that I mean I've gotten around 50 maps out of the 400 maps done in a day because I'm enjoying the characters. Thank god all of them are pretty short in length, unlike the CommonEvents. I'm working on the town where Sera prostitutes herself right now, if that's any indication of where I'm at! Updates will probably be very sparse, and so will my focus on it considering I'm commissioned for a bigger project, but I am working on it. Due to the sheer volume of the game, I may ask someone to playtest it once it's done, though that's subject to change in the future.

Also I feel so much pity for Ex right now, it's like actually saddening, lol. The writing is actually quite nice, very descriptive and toys with your emotions quite a lot, makes for a good time translating!
Bearing in mind that I understand absolutely no Japanese and my only experience in translating comes from a slightly edited MTL I put together, I would be happy to help you if you can think of something I can do like proofreading/playtesting.

Also about Ex (unless I am misremembering that is the name of the Male Protagonist right?) you will likely feel some pity for him a couple times throughout the story but the game is focused around netorase and has a happy ending so there won't be any Thug Hero Party levels of sadness if you were worried about that.

Happy to hear you are picking this up but I would hate to hear you burned yourself out by trying to translating multiple games at once so take care of yourself :)

Reactions: rokrad

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Bearing in mind that I understand absolutely no Japanese and my only experience in translating comes from a slightly edited MTL I put together, I would be happy to help you if you can think of something I can do like proofreading/playtesting.

Also about Ex (unless I am misremembering that is the name of the Male Protagonist right?) you will likely feel some pity for him a couple times throughout the story but the game is focused around netorase and has a happy ending so there won't be any Thug Hero Party levels of sadness if you were worried about that.

Happy to hear you are picking this up but I would hate to hear you burned yourself out by trying to translating multiple games at once so take care of yourself :)
If it came to playtesting it would usually be grammar errors, any word wrapping problems, or if any text stands out or doesn't make sense in context, so Japanese isn't a requirement.

Yep, that's his name, the katakana reads "Ekusu," which translates to "Ex."

Oh yeah, Thug Hero Party. That was... something. At least I remember him having one happy ending where he ends up with somebody, though I didn't get to all of the endings.

Oh I absolutely consider this a hobby of mine, so I'll be fine on the burning myself out portion, what I need to worry about is managing time, because I want to work on everything at once >_>

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Hi, update! About 100 maps done, including Armors/Items and whatnot, and about 400/4000 lines in CommonEvents. Not too shabby for a week of work! It has... a surprisingly good story for an NTR game. And I respect it for that.

Anyways, the real reason I wanted to write this is because I fucking hate Prince Samuel so much and I want him disappear off the face of the planet, and I know he's not going to because plot, but fuck him. Like, literally every other character I can have some form of sympathy for, but him? Nah nah nah, I want to see that little shit burn, he's so goddamn entitled. I could actually write an entire essay as to why I hate him, that's how far my anger extends. I would pay money to see Batu execute him, because he has literally no redeemable qualities. Fuck Samuel. So yeah, things are going great!

Edit: Wait hold up no one told me I'd be feeling feelings in a hentai game about NTR. Why am I feeling feelings in a game where I'm supposed to hate everybody? WHY IS THIS GAME UNIRONICALLY WRITTEN DECENTLY WELL????

Last edited:

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Hi, update! About 100 maps done, including Armors/Items and whatnot, and about 400/4000 lines in CommonEvents. Not too shabby for a week of work! It has... a surprisingly good story for an NTR game. And I respect it for that.

Anyways, the real reason I wanted to write this is because I fucking hate Prince Samuel so much and I want him disappear off the face of the planet, and I know he's not going to because plot, but fuck him. Like, literally every other character I can have some form of sympathy for, but him? Nah nah nah, I want to see that little shit burn, he's so goddamn entitled. I could actually write an entire essay as to why I hate him, that's how far my anger extends. I would pay money to see Batu execute him, because he has literally no redeemable qualities. Fuck Samuel. So yeah, things are going great!
Lol, I have mixed feelings about the prince. On the one hand the way he goes out of his way to violate the female protagonist right in front of the male protagonist and does things like make him fetch them condoms reminds me of NTRPG2 and since the male protagonist is into it, it's something I find pretty arousing. On the other hand he is pretty much a piece of garbage and like you said has no redeemable qualities. Also *small spoiler* the female protagonist does choose the male protagonist, and the rest of her original party, over the prince's orders. Although I don't believe I ever got to find out what happened to the prince before I stopped playing the game so I'm interested to figure that out.

Anyways that aside thank you for the status update and translating the game in the first place, I am eager to give this game a go where I can actually understand what is happening with the story and sex scenes.

Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
Somebody please MTL this game ,it's by same creator
mega :
Password: ADHentai
It's name is
Parallel world wife swapping

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Hi there! Here to notify everyone that I'm actually done with half of the game, the war section is finished! That's it, just wanted to mention my progress!
Omg that is amazing. I been wanting to play this game forever even thought the art may not be best but games like this you’d just have to somewhat proper dialogue to enjoy the NTR aspect. The MTL version was giving me nightmares.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Looking forward to this translation so I'll be watching this thread. Wife sharing NTR is very rare.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Wow, it's been a while since the last update! Anyways, I came to say that I'm done with another section of the game! Just to clarify, there are four sections to the game: The War Arc (The Beginning), the Daily Life Section (The Second Part), the Aftermath, and the Aftermath of the Aftermath. I have finished the Daily Life Section and will be continuing forward.

In the meantime, here's a random chibi Keith trying to steal some panties for you to slightly chuckle at!
tinykeith.jpg.png

I might try working with the profile status thing they have on this website, so if you want updates and things like that, I'll probably post some stuff to that place as well!

stone64

Jul 24, 2017
Wow, it's been a while since the last update! Anyways, I came to say that I'm done with another section of the game! Just to clarify, there are four sections to the game: The War Arc (The Beginning), the Daily Life Section (The Second Part), the Aftermath, and the Aftermath of the Aftermath. I have finished the Daily Life Section and will be continuing forward.

In the meantime, here's a random chibi Keith trying to steal some panties for you to slightly chuckle at!
View attachment 1046817

I might try working with the profile status thing they have on this website, so if you want updates and things like that, I'll probably post some stuff to that place as well!
good job, i'm so excited right now :D

bigboat

Dec 24, 2018

View attachment 1046817

Thanks so much, very excited!

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Checking back here from time to time. Hopefully there's an update with the translations soon

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Imagine being occupied by work for two weeks straight, couldn't be me!

Anyways, I wanted to go ahead and state that the third part of the game has been fully translated! One more to go, not including the Sera perspectives to H-scenes portion. I may or may not screenshot some parts of the game to send in the near future, but otherwise it's almost done translation-wise!

stone64

Jul 24, 2017

Anyways, I wanted to go ahead and state that the third part of the game has been fully translated! One more to go, not including the Sera perspectives to H-scenes portion. I may or may not screenshot some parts of the game to send in the near future, but otherwise it's almost done translation-wise!
Thanks for your hard work:D

julayi

Apr 22, 2020
Franticdispo
The Hentai Gods have answered my prayers. First you translate Busty Elf Wife and now this? It's like you're reading my mind on what I wish to see get translated. Thank you my dude.

Reactions: jaden000

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019

Thanks for your continued dedication. We'll be waiting patiently for it.

Reactions: jaden000
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes