RPGM Completed Man Who Fell for a Knightess Whore Has His Cuckoldry Fetish Deepen [v1.0] [Suzuya]

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
Japanesegames are always superior when it comes to fetishes,art,etc and mainly NTR .by the way is there a android version for this game?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
God this needs a proper translation. Played just a bit with mtl, and it is somewhat playable. But I can see the potential it is missing with it. Shame shame shame.

Reactions: rokrad

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Ah so apparently, there's a guy at the hot springs that tells you about a GAS LAMP.....and he means the street light in front of the mansion lol. I thought he meant in the entrance you can pick up a lamp and go into the dark basement with it to see more tiles and not be blind-but nope. Letting others know if they also get tripped up.
Which mansion?

edit: go to the very top right of the continent. You'll see a mansion. Go inside. Once there, you'll see a soldier guarding the entrance. To the left & right of the bridge are gas lamps. Go to the right one and activate it and a basement opens on the right hand side.

Sep 29, 2019
I still don't get why the guy used an outdated version of the game instead of the latest one that is available on sukebei

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Sorry But Can Someone Explain to me What is MTL?
Machine Translation
It is at the same time absolutely hilarious at times and incredibly frustrating.

fun fact, a lot of MTL tanslate sound effect panting voices as "bread".
idk if its just me but its so hilarious if you know the Japanese "pan" means bread.

Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
How to go up the mountain for the final battle ,that guy is blocking the way saying it's better to ambush ,how to proceed?

xffNoct

Sep 18, 2020
Downloading this just to see how bad the MTL is lol... I think the recent one I played which was Summer Color which had me confused at certain points.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Hey so, how long is this game exactly? I'm on a shopping spree for translating games and from the looks of it people are saying this one's pretty good if the MTL was actually translated, so if I'm convinced enough I might go with translating this for the hell of it. (And, you know. My own enjoyment.)

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Hey so, how long is this game exactly? I'm on a shopping spree for translating games and from the looks of it people are saying this one's pretty good if the MTL was actually translated, so if I'm convinced enough I might go with translating this for the hell of it. (And, you know. My own enjoyment.)
From what I recall the game is fairly lengthy, there is quite a lot of dialogue both in and out of sex scenes and there are a large amount of sex scenes. There are also two parts to the game, the first where you are trying to win a war and discovering that you love the knightess and also love watching her get fucked by other dudes, afterwards there is like an epilogue where you and the knightess are together and engage in netorase play with some of your old party members.

If you are asking for something like total play time then I unfortunately do not remember and to be honest did not actually finish the entirety of the game due to MTL having tons of missing text during sex scenes, that being said I'm pretty sure I already had hours of playtime in the game by the time I stopped. If you are asking about lines of dialogue I would estimate something around 15,000+ or possibly more, not the longest game I've played but definitely a decent length.

That being said I would definitely love to see a proper translation for the game as it is one of the better portrayals of netorase/netorare that I have seen and despite the art not being the best in the world the scenes themselves are pretty good and seem to have decent writing even despite the MTL.

Please do be aware that it has been quite some time since I played this game so it is entirely possible I am misremembering some things.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
From what I recall the game is fairly lengthy, there is quite a lot of dialogue both in and out of sex scenes and there are a large amount of sex scenes. There are also two parts to the game, the first where you are trying to win a war and discovering that you love the knightess and also love watching her get fucked by other dudes, afterwards there is like an epilogue where you and the knightess are together and engage in netorase play with some of your old party members.

If you are asking for something like total play time then I unfortunately do not remember and to be honest did not actually finish the entirety of the game due to MTL having tons of missing text during sex scenes, that being said I'm pretty sure I already had hours of playtime in the game by the time I stopped. If you are asking about lines of dialogue I would estimate something around 15,000+ or possibly more, not the longest game I've played but definitely a decent length.

That being said I would definitely love to see a proper translation for the game as it is one of the better portrayals of netorase/netorare that I have seen and despite the art not being the best in the world the scenes themselves are pretty good and seem to have decent writing even despite the MTL.

Please do be aware that it has been quite some time since I played this game so it is entirely possible I am misremembering some things.
So basically, the art is good, the story is pretty good, the portrayal of scenes are good, the content is very good, and it's long enough for there to be two parts to it, which is exactly what you want/need for a good netorare imo.

The 15,000 lines of dialogue scares me considering Busty Elf was like 8,000-9,000 lines long and took me 2 months to do, but if I find the willpower or motivation to, I might see what's up in the future because it sounds and looks great. I'm working on like three other games, one of which is long-term, while the other two I'm trying to get done quicker, so once that clears up a bit I'll check back on this one to see what's up with it.

TLGB25

Oct 25, 2019
The game is fairly long but very linear, it is like Final Fantasy XIII levels of linearity. The art work is subpar imo and the game play is basic but the story is above average.

The eroticism comes more from the exhibitionism, voyeurism, and netorase elements than from the artwork. Much like the previous reply I did not finish the game do to poor and sometimes non existent mtl.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
The data itself is the machine translation version, not the original Japanese, so I can't even start on it through Translator++... Does anyone have a version that doesn't have the MTL? I can certainly find a version on my own, but that'll take some time...

Also, it really is hefty. There's 400 freaking Maps, and the CommonEvents one has 3000 lines. I'll have to check out the content before I make a decision about this one.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
The data itself is the machine translation version, not the original Japanese, so I can't even start on it through Translator++... Does anyone have a version that doesn't have the MTL? I can certainly find a version on my own, but that'll take some time...

Also, it really is hefty. There's 400 freaking Maps, and the CommonEvents one has 3000 lines. I'll have to check out the content before I make a decision about this one.
I unfortunately do not have a mega link but here is one from . Also yeah like I said earlier it is a big game, I don't want to discourage you from translating it because I would love to play it in English, but it will certainly be a time sink.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes