RPGM Completed Man Who Fell for a Knightess Whore Has His Cuckoldry Fetish Deepen [v1.0] [Suzuya]

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

GGEzwins

Dec 2, 2017
Hi hi! Here's the link! I'll be reporting this as a game update, so I will also be putting all the necessary info in here for the mods, just in case they need to update things!

Man Who Fell for a Knightess Whore Has His Cuckoldry Fetish Deepen

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is it just me or the MEGA link isn't loading?
Edit: I was able to copy and paste the download link into Edge and the download worked fine, thanks

Last edited:

stone64

Jul 24, 2017
Hi hi! Here's the link! I'll be reporting this as a game update, so I will also be putting all the necessary info in here for the mods, just in case they need to update things!

thanks for the great translation you save my weekend:)

jaden000

May 30, 2020

Thanks a lot for your hard work. Very much appreciated

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017

Hey, that link to walkthough doesn't work btw

Hozkah

Jun 18, 2019
I don't know if anyone has made that joke yet but... This title could totally belong on an older Fall Out Boy or Panic! At The Disco song

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Hey, that link to walkthough doesn't work btw
Huh, really? I just tried it and it worked for me, I used the post itself as the link. I re-updated it, but just in case it doesn't work and you want to add it in, it's four posts above the one where I sent the info on, page 6.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Huh, really? I just tried it and it worked for me, I used the post itself as the link. I re-updated it, but just in case it doesn't work and you want to add it in, it's four posts above the one where I sent the info on, page 6.
You are a god

Ricther

Jan 19, 2018
at this point and the recent ( 1year + ) flood of MTL, a tag wouldnt even help i fear. we need an entire subforum. a forum dedicated to MTL. so the uploaders can dump all of that shit there meanwhile people looking for actual games can enjoy browsing here again.

honestly, its so bad that when i see [RPGM] [completed] that im 90% sure this is gonna be an MTL game. then i see the pics and the degenerate genres that im into and get mad cause of all the stuff im gonna miss because of MTL. if i couldnt even see what i miss in the first place my experience would be much more enjoyable
That comment plus your PFP made my day. But then I also became sad cause what you said hits hard when we have to pray we get god-sent translators to save us from copy paste MTLs 80% of the time. Sometimes they dont even stay in the text box. Sadge dude I just wanna be horny

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes