RPGM Completed Man Who Fell for a Knightess Whore Has His Cuckoldry Fetish Deepen [v1.0] [Suzuya]

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Wow! Who would have thought that I would be able to finish the fourth part in less than a week! I sure didn't! (There was a 350 line H-scene that just kept going and going, it hurt me ;-; ) Anyways! All that's left are the "additional episodes" of the game, but if you consider them the extras to the game, the entire game is technically translated! I'll send a couple of screenshots of the translated parts while I work on this final part.

That's it for now!

stone64

Jul 24, 2017
Wow! Who would have thought that I would be able to finish the fourth part in less than a week! I sure didn't! (There was a 350 line H-scene that just kept going and going, it hurt me ;-; ) Anyways! All that's left are the "additional episodes" of the game, but if you consider them the extras to the game, the entire game is technically translated! I'll send a couple of screenshots of the translated parts while I work on this final part.

That's it for now!
thats good to hear. thank you for your hard work:)

rokrad

Nov 14, 2016
Randomly decided to check this book mark and am very pleasantly surprised to see you knocking out large chunks of the translation. Thanks a lot!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Is this game fully english or is this one of these "as long as the first 5 minutes are translated, we tag it as fully translated" games?
And, what is the ntr content? Is she slowly corrupting and mind breaking or is she already a fully slut after she saw her first cock that is not her boyfriend?

Reactions: Zeart 991

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Is this game fully english or is this one of these "as long as the first 5 minutes are translated, we tag it as fully translated" games?
And, what is the ntr content? Is she slowly corrupting and mind breaking or is she already a fully slut after she saw her first cock that is not her boyfriend?
The download you can find in the op is basically MTL and done pretty poorly at that, there is quite a lot of missing/untranslated text. That being said Franticdispo is working on a full (high quality) English translation of the game that I believe is very close to being finished.

As far as ntr content goes, the female mc is already sleeping with a bunch of dudes and prostituting herself out before she even meets the male mc, the reason she is doing so is to gather money/people/power for the war effort. She then continues to do so after they meet and the male mc joins her group, meanwhile the male mc falls in love with her and comes to like seeing her get fucked by other dudes (netorase) but still wants to enter a relationship with her.

Overall it is a more lighthearted ntr game focused around voyeurism and netorase, there are some serious moments as well but those are generally more focused around the story instead of the H-scenes.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Ah man, I hope Franticdispo didn't get burnt out translating or had something happened to them.
Pew pew, I came to dispel said worries :3

Computer science is a bitch to do when you don't understand the material too much, lol. I've had to allocate time for translating to that for a few weeks, but I've been silently working on it when I can for a few days now. So, if you're scared this won't get completed, fear not, I'm here to stay!

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
THE WHOLE GAME'S TRANSLATED LETS GOOOOOOOO

So! I will be proofreading most of the game for errors in translation and whatnot, so we're in the last portion of the game! I had someone proofread the first part of the game, but for the most part I think I have enough time on my hands to go around and check the rest of the game! I'll credit them when the time comes, but otherwise yeah! The game's fully translated!

I know there exists this version of the game, but does anyone know if the mods accept different translations of the same game, especially considering I've done a manual one rather than an MTL?

12qwer34

Jun 15, 2018
THE WHOLE GAME'S TRANSLATED LETS GOOOOOOOO

So! I will be proofreading most of the game for errors in translation and whatnot, so we're in the last portion of the game! I had someone proofread the first part of the game, but for the most part I think I have enough time on my hands to go around and check the rest of the game! I'll credit them when the time comes, but otherwise yeah! The game's fully translated!

I know there exists this version of the game, but does anyone know if the mods accept different translations of the same game, especially considering I've done a manual one rather than an MTL?
LETS GOOOO and yeah I think so, recently another game called Young Elf Wife's Netorase RPG got updated to main page because of edited MTL (not to mention other games officially translated by Kagura) so it should work out considering the effort and quality of life the update brings.

Reactions: Kfkdlldö

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Alright, while I'm proofreading this, I've managed to create a walkthrough of sorts to complete the game. It's not too complex, a lot of the walkthrough part is during the War Arc section. I need to proofread parts three, four, and the additional content afterwards, and I'll be done! Here's the walkthrough in advance! If you would like not to be spoiled by things in the game, I will leave it as a spoiler!

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Okay so I know I literally posed like three updates in the span of like two days, but uh, it's done. Like, all I need to do is ship it out and you can play it. 100% translated, proofread, walkthroughed, the works.

Four months, not too bad for a hefty game like this, might submit as a speedrun in the 100% completion category :3

I will be looking into how to upload to F95 and the best way to do so, so please bear with me! Also, I'm running off of no sleep and it's like 8:00 in the morning, so I'll be resting quite a bit before I do any of this, my apologies for the extra wait! (Just think of it as teasing you before the actual thing or something, I dunno.)

It was a blast working on this!

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Hi hi! Here's the link! I'll be reporting this as a game update, so I will also be putting all the necessary info in here for the mods, just in case they need to update things!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes