RPGM Completed Man Who Fell for a Knightess Whore Has His Cuckoldry Fetish Deepen [v1.0] [Suzuya]

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

Vgggg

Mar 11, 2023
Could someone help me, I can't get past part 2, specifically the plantation when I arrive at the plantation I talk to all the girls there, when I'm leaving I get this phrase "maybe I should talk to the part-timers here" then I can't leave and this is repeated every time I try to leave even though I've talked to them "I don't know English and I'm using Google translations sorry if I have something written wrong"

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Could someone help me, I can't get past part 2, specifically the plantation when I arrive at the plantation I talk to all the girls there, when I'm leaving I get this phrase "maybe I should talk to the part-timers here" then I can't leave and this is repeated every time I try to leave even though I've talked to them "I don't know English and I'm using Google translations sorry if I have something written wrong"
I played this years ago and don't remember well, but there was a point when you needed to spy through a window or maybe door.

kiziero

May 18, 2023
Can someone tell me if theres any way to get content from when sera spend a whole day with keith?DId i miss it somewhere or it just doesnt exist?Thanks

zeno1000

Feb 2, 2022
fk this game is so boring and long cannot even finish the war shit.. fuk here fuk there fuke over there with the same woman over n over.. propaganda bullshit, need army bullshit in the end only needed 1 woman to win the war dumbass story

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Man Who v1.0 Compressed (Untested)

Win 510 MB/141 MB :

Reactions: steelgreat

Sghornylion

Jul 15, 2023
This game is amazing, i love it. One of the best ntr game I played so far.
The initial part is slow but it gets steamy very quickly after playing through a few towns.
Sera is an amazing woman both in looks and character. Story is also well written. Battles are quick and don't waste much time.
The only downside is the characters are not voice acted. If not will be a solid 10/10

Last edited:

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
This game is amazing, i love it. One of the best ntr game I played so far.
The initial part is slow but it gets steamy very quickly after playing through a few towns.
Sera is an amazing woman both in looks and character. Story is also well written. Battles are quick and don't waste much time.
The only downside is the characters are not voice acted. If not will be a solid 10/10

Back up your files before you try this. Put this in the audio/se folder of the game. I just mixed the slapping/piston sounds with moaning sounds I grabbed from another game

Last edited:
Reactions: Sghornylion

Sghornylion

Jul 15, 2023
Google Drive
Back up your files before you try this. Put this in the audio/se folder of the game. I just mixed the slapping/piston sounds with moaning sounds I grabbed from another game
wow awesome, thanks! i was planning to replay the amazing game right from the beginning again. have listened to the soundtrack the moans really suit beautiful Sera

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Not into Netorase I usually prefer Netori and Netorare. But I have to admit this story was surprisingly long but also good surprised I left this on the back burner. This game is definitely underrated

nova7

Oct 24, 2019
Alright, while I'm proofreading this, I've managed to create a walkthrough of sorts to complete the game. It's not too complex, a lot of the walkthrough part is during the War Arc section. I need to proofread parts three, four, and the additional content afterwards, and I'll be done! Here's the walkthrough in advance! If you would like not to be spoiled by things in the game, I will leave it as a spoiler!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro, What does it mean " He will ask you to use the huge lamp to the right " and where the huge lamp are ?
Capture.PNG

kraval

Jul 28, 2022
Not into Netorase I usually prefer Netori and Netorare. But I have to admit this story was surprisingly long but also good surprised I left this on the back burner. This game is definitely underrated
It is very good that the game had such an effect on you! But you definitely need further spiritual growth and moral improvement. 2c4bb85c0894c8fd63c1b37bbd4c397f.png
You should strictly oblige with another game from this developer to further progressive development of your personality:
RPGM - Completed - ~My wife~ Impregnated for the kingdom's sake [v17.06.06_MOD2] [Suzuya] | F95zone

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes