Collection Video Manara Bleue collection [2023-04-01] [ShitFuck69696969]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

9oi9O7KHNxAJ

Jun 27, 2022
Here is all the new content from Oct 22 to the start of Feb 23 sorted by Character like the OP
Aggra:
Evelynn:
Manara:
Melona:
Multiple Girls:
Sapherea:
Veronica:

Reactions: micnorian14

micnorian14

May 13, 2020
Here is all the new content from Oct 22 to the start of Feb 23 sorted by Character like the OP
Aggra: Pixeldrain
Evelynn: Pixeldrain
Manara: Pixeldrain
Melona: Pixeldrain
Multiple Girls: Pixeldrain
Sapherea: Pixeldrain
Veronica: Pixeldrain
So I noticed the artist name in these files is "Manara Bleue" and when you check shitfuck69's twitter and Patreon are dead. I'm seeing that he rebooted his profile under this new alias and stepped up the quality of their content. For a moment I thought "Manara Bleue" was a different artist altogether.

The OP should be updated to include this, or perhaps a new post should be made altogether. Regardless I believe the collection up until this change should be designated something like "Shitfuck69 era" so people recognize it is as ManaraBleue's older legacy content.

Feb 17, 2021
OP needs to update to change the name to Manara Bleue. He no longer goes by Shitfuck696969. Homie probably saw CHRS and Ragneg actually making money and figured he could do the same, but obviously can't do it with his previous name for obvious reasons.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
OP needs to update to change the name to Manara Bleue. He no longer goes by Shitfuck696969. Homie probably saw CHRS and Ragneg actually making money and figured he could do the same, but obviously can't do it with his previous name for obvious reasons.
lame, it stood out in the crowd

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
In preview animations i saw a lot of : girl having fun with something other than a guy , are there animations of guy having fun with something other than a girl ?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote