4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Glad you were able to find it :D

Thanks claymorez, Seems lately like I always check messages after someone else answers lol...
Now that I understand how to use the cheats and buy and use the various pills your RenPy version is so much more useful in playing through threads before I do the grind of the RPGM game. I can find out beforehand whether it's worth the long grind. I do like the strategy it takes to win all the battles in the RPGM game, but the Win or Lose choice in your version is a huge time saver.

davidgarit74

Apr 17, 2020
Hey Phalzyr, I was wondering if I could get a list of all the games you've made the remakes for, I love you content so much so keep it up!

Reactions: Phalzyr

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hey Phalzyr, I was wondering if I could get a list of all the games you've made the remakes for, I love you content so much so keep it up!
You can check out my patreon page i have a link on OP for. It has a list/links to everything i've done within the free (non-pateon) about post...

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
is the gallery up to date with the original rpgm version ?
Not sure what gallery scene orig has, i made my own based on what i thought was needed not what was in orig for that... but yes i have the latest scenes in it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
don't need walkthrough u have simply two part corruption nd justice choose ur part what u want
Don't agree with this. Do you know how a tree is formed? 1 branch become 2 over and over.
What you're saying is that by looking at only the root of a tree and the tip of a branch it's easy to know how to get between the 2.
That's exactly what you use a walkthrough for.
I've played for 10 mins now and I've already had to make 8 or 9 decisions. That's 2^8(256) potential outcomes... and it's only going up. Some of the branches are probably lead back together, but as new players we don't know how many.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Today the RPGM version should be updated to 0.24(testing is over) so the rest of the week renpy version(?)

Reactions: GateC.
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes