4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 31, 2019
Playing the game so wrong but now i've got this far i'm determined to see how far I can take it.

End of current content, still a virgin. Although she's kicked so much arse now I should change her name to Jane Wick.
Haha I started playing it today and I'm doing the same, good to know it's possible for now. It got interesting that way, now I want to keep her as this badass Manila who doesn't take shit from anyone!

Great work with this version Phalzyr, gameplay is so much better than in RPGM, much easier to keep saves and if I want to see the lewd scenes then roll back to continue my main (badass Manila) save.

Last edited:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Did I get it right? This version is on par with the original one? Oh boy, going to have fun today. Thanks for doing it.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Is it possible that I missed some scenes with the mason? if so could you put in an option so that we dont miss any date with him please

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Is it possible that I missed some scenes with the mason? if so could you put in an option so that we dont miss any date with him please
I don't recall all the requirements for his scenes offhand but yes it is possible to turn off that relationship

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
There was definately once I think it was a saturday you had to go see him and bring cheesburgers

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
DGamer0011 has sent me his revised Android version. With it one can have persistent saves with future versions, as well as any gui alteration he typically makes with his android implementations. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: T017 and cebs

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hello again Phalzyr

I found this:
Req: C=15 but work with 11pts.

Other requiments options works fine.
Thanks, yeah the if statement is present but i simply forgot to change the 1 to a 5 so that the option is diabaled if not meeting the requirement, nice catch. Well it'll be fixed in next release :D

Reactions: Sorrow85

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Just a question since in the genre tab I didn't see it.
It has animation or still image.
Animation in sex I want to know about other things, I know it's still image. :unsure:

seker-cocuk

May 25, 2019
im sure this game's creator is not older than 15. wtf man ? manila most beautiful character after anna i have ever seen. but storyline just trash :(

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
im sure this game's creator is not older than 15. wtf man ? manila most beautiful character after anna i have ever seen. but storyline just trash :(
What's this attitude man? If you can say he is 15 I can think you are 6 for what you write... Let me know what F*ng relation have his age and the ren'py remake that he is making?
Of course transform an rpgm in a linear ren'py is not so easy, (imho) he is doing a good work with the material he have.
It's simply another version of your beloved Manila, her beauty had not stripped by a single hair (the images are the same).
You can say that the plot have less variation.. less choises maybe? Yeah sure, but the game require less time and is more fluid.
It's only I like it or not... Why do you have to offend the maker?

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
either most justice or corrupt police.

at least the storyline is not cliche horny schoolboy who want to bang his mum/step mum/sister/step sis.

however i wish the animation could have been better and the sound of cumming to be removed.

element1108

Oct 20, 2017
Cmon man, is that really necessary. If you're gonna complain about the story and criticize the creator then head over to the original thread. No point in criticizing the storyline here when he's literally copying and converting this game to RenPy

Reactions: Swordsman83
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes