4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HuN7eR

Sep 27, 2017
Any chance you can put a question for pregnancy after every sex scene?
I personally don't want her to get pregnant and rolling back all the way back to a previous choice, doesn't seem to change the outcome.
Thanks in advance.

united4012

May 10, 2019
If I have the previous version on Android and want the new 0.5b.. do i get to keep my saves or do i have to start from scratch? :)

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I had 3 saved 3 paths for the game but never got the final date with forger. Did anyone know what path to take to get it ?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Any chance you can put a question for pregnancy after every sex scene?
I personally don't want her to get pregnant and rolling back all the way back to a previous choice, doesn't seem to change the outcome.
Thanks in advance.
There is an option in cheats menu that disables the ability to get pregnant...

If I have the previous version on Android and want the new 0.5b.. do i get to keep my saves or do i have to start from scratch? :)
not sure i didn't alter anything for android, but iirc android doesn't have persistent save by default with renpy, it has to be coded in specifically. I can see if dgamer0011 will add that feature (and more) or teach me what needs altered he has already told me it has to be the renpy code itself altered not in the game's file...

Last edited:
Reactions: HuN7eR

Vader_PT

Jun 23, 2020
Original:
-open world/Sand box
-Pain in the ass if you play pure justice route and want win all battles without money cheats.
-Battles
-Repeat the same things every day(Shower, policestation etc)

Renpy:
-Just click foward
-You can decide if Manila will win the battles
-100x faster
-You can save whenever you want

Personally, I recommend renpy version if you just want to quickly watch the content.

RPGM version if you want to "play" the game.
Fighting, open world, etc.
Thanks!

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I had 3 saved 3 paths for the game but never got the final date with forger. Did anyone know what path to take to get it ?
i think only:
MUST not have baby bump and win fight in pizzeria on day 26... then at "Do you fancy dinner sometime?" must say yes

EDIT: if you know how to use dev console you can change sw216=0 as sunday starts..

Last edited:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Can you compressed the patch 0.5b as well or its already included? Thanks :)
Sorry,i can't understand how compressed,i sometimes upload that's all,that's official compreseed!
The mod did the version numbering not me, I didn't realize it till now... as long as the compressed version he mirrored was dloaded after I put up 05b. then that patch is included. I re-uplaoded android/compressed both as 0.5b at that point. not sure why mod decided to put the versions number in there like that...

Last edited:
Reactions: liegad and J2J

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
i think only:
MUST not have baby bump and win fight in pizzeria on day 26... then at "Do you fancy dinner sometime?" must say yes

EDIT: if you know how to use dev console you can change sw216=0 as sunday starts..
I sure do sir, thanks a lot. But i wonder about the baby bump thing, since there is both pregnant and non pregnant scene in the gallery.

Trash+Sombra

May 25, 2020
Original:
-open world/Sand box
-Pain in the ass if you play pure justice route and want win all battles without money cheats.
-Battles
-Repeat the same things every day(Shower, policestation etc)

Renpy:
-Just click foward
-You can decide if Manila will win the battles
-100x faster
-You can save whenever you want

Personally, I recommend renpy version if you just want to quickly watch the content.

RPGM version if you want to "play" the game.
Fighting, open world, etc.
rpg maker gives me

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Bloody brilliant remake. I would like more regular chance to take birth control but other than thats its great

Reactions: Phalzyr
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes