4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
Soo, you will post updated version in 3-4s date of July, right?
Not really, i think 3rd or 4th july is the date his distant fam stopped by.If you get the game from here please wait with patient,Dev will post the update when it is ready. :)

Reactions: Phalzyr

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
yeah that date i mentioned was family visiting... Not sure how much longer it'll take to finish this update. Might skip the usual beta tester text checking this time, let everyone see the orig text.. and have any text fixes be a patch so I can release sooner and not rush hobocop :)

I have two scenes done, "preggo one" added (just need these tested)... Need to catch up all my rpgm saves and find which one has the sacred chest quest...

• Haha
Reactions: HoboCop86

ioio

Jun 29, 2017
yeah that date i mentioned was family visiting... Not sure how much longer it'll take to finish this update. Might skip the usual beta tester text checking this time, let everyone see the orig text.. and have any text fixes be a patch so I can release sooner and not rush hobocop :)

I have two scenes done, "preggo one" added (just need these tested)... Need to catch up all my rpgm saves and find which one has the sacred chest quest...

PLS Hurry up ;):whistle:

fred75

Jun 1, 2018

I'd say just take your time to finished this update and no rush :)

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Maybe it needs right trigger point(?)
Just looked and to trigger the sacred chest ... you must have killed j. blue anf chose "Go out and spy on them" during saturday temple (have to win battle with alex to get that option)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sorrow85

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
mily visiting... Not sure how much longer it'll take to finish this update. Might skip the usual beta tester text checking this time, let everyone see the orig text.. and have any text fixes be a patch so I can release sooner and not rush hobocop :)

god what the hell is this sacred chest quest? I've got over 10 saves and i never trigger that.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Just looked and to trigger the sacred chest ... you must have killed j. blue anf chose "Go out and spy on them" during saturday temple (have to win battle with alex to get that option)
Thanx mate (y)

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
god what the hell is this sacred chest quest? I've got over 10 saves and i never trigger that.
most poeple don't kill j. blue... that is a must... for this quest. also one can NOT have baby bump on saturday when going to temple, then must win both fights with alex (also a bit rare if not cheating), then choose not to give BJ to him....

I'll have this scene in my gallery for all to see as the req are atypical... Sounds like there will be more to this quests on Monday...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So is this renpy remake now all caught up or is the renpy dev working on it bits at a time?
Did you not see the op where is says what version mine is equivelant to? No it isn't caught up yet but yes i'm working on it. The orig version was just updated a few days ago give me a moment to update my port :p

Reactions: HoboCop86

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
most poeple don't kill j. blue... that is a must... for this quest. also one can NOT have baby bump on saturday when going to temple, then must win both fights with alex (also a bit rare if not cheating), then choose not to give BJ to him....

I'll have this scene in my gallery for all to see as the req are atypical... Sounds like there will be more to this quests on Monday...

Did you not see the op where is says what version mine is equivelant to? No it isn't caught up yet but yes i'm working on it. The orig version was just updated a few days ago give me a moment to update my port :p
wow,what can i say,i miss every single right choice.

I think there are maybe less 5% people will do this choice, maybe this quest is for the justice path? no J.blue, no sex, no bj. That man should be good to control his penis.

ioio

Jun 29, 2017

U are the best :p

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Phalzyr don't forget a walkthrough is available, as well as 2 save files from day 1 (max money, and max stats), you can also have the last save by asking on the forum.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Phalzyr don't forget a walkthrough is available, as well as 2 save files from day 1 (max money, and max stats), you can also have the last save by asking on the forum.
Unless I lose all my saves I'm good. :D I have several myself with various options in play. Though the sacred chest one i didn't play out currectly on my save so had to edit one of them to make it pop up :p

• Haha
Reactions: ibizadalton

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I uploaded the "update" patch for version 0.5 and am in the process of uploading everything else... As usual my internet's upload speed is super slow so it'll be a few hours before all is done... i'll do the crunched versions and android first then full, THEN have forum mods mirror :)

EDIT: OH and Hobcop got it back to me very speedily while i was sleeping so his changes are included :D

Oct 14, 2019
I uploaded the "update" patch for version 0.5 and am in the process of uploading everything else... As usual my internet's upload speed is super slow so it'll be a few hours before all is done... i'll do the crunched versions and android first then full, THEN have forum mods mirror :)

EDIT: OH and Hobcop got it back to me very speedily while i was sleeping so his changes are included :D
Sooo... New update will be uploaded near 4s date of July?? Right?? coz, you talk so much words, so i can't get the proper release date

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Phalzyr there is a error in gallery when i click on failed mission punishment this error appears
What version are you playing i assume crunched since i didn't touch the images on full at all...

Edit: I just loaded up my crunched version and went through that scene and didn't get any error. Ppossibly the file got corrupted during dload. Have you had any other image issues?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes