4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
Is there a way to avoid in newest update vag fuck in hotel with Storm?
If you mean on day 26th you can't if you already accept to go to the hotel for the 1st time, the renpy version automatically trigger this unlike rpgm version you can skip it by go to sleep

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
There is a scene in the gallery associated with red moon and Logan (I assume you have to defeat him) if you lose to red moon Lucifer turns up wanting to have anal sex if you say no and then lose the fight he cums in your mouth. When he cums he says you gave him a blowjob however there is no animated scene. My question is if that is meant to occur or if there is a missing animation?

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
There is a scene in the gallery associated with red moon and Logan (I assume you have to defeat him) if you lose to red moon Lucifer turns up wanting to have anal sex if you say no and then lose the fight he cums in your mouth. When he cums he says you gave him a blowjob however there is no animated scene. My question is if that is meant to occur or if there is a missing animation?
Maybe it's the scene at red light district

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Lucifer does say that but there actually isn't an animation for that one. There are other animation if you go down other paths but not the bj...

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Abandon missed an opportunity for another good scene there. Thanks for clearing that up
Lucifer does say that but there actually isn't an animation for that one. There are other animation if you go down other paths but not the bj...

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
The RPGM version will receive an update at the end of June.
0.23/sunday possible dates with Jason

Reactions: Phalzyr

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
I remember that one :) I can add it to my growing list... Been distracted by real life a lot lately, need to get back to working on next port... (college life)
Really looking forward to the college life port! Tried to play it but i just cant stand rpgm

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes