4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
All Ren'PY games have fast skip button, unless dev is an idiot and purposefully removes that ability :p
Also, there is always unren.bat to force the skip/rewinding options and unlock the Cg (even if in this case there is no need to since there is a gallery incorporated and a cheat mode)

Reactions: kubkma

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
From what I've read of the game (haven't tried it properly yet), it seems like pregnancy blocks you from specific content and quite a few scenes, since the game works linearly rather than in sandbox form, so time skips over. Does this mod do anything to rectify/improve that?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
From what I've read of the game (haven't tried it properly yet), it seems like pregnancy blocks you from specific content and quite a few scenes, since the game works linearly rather than in sandbox form, so time skips over. Does this mod do anything to rectify/improve that?
For one it is ren'py so much much easier to redo /rollback and do stuff. I also have a gallery where you can see the major h scenes/see what you missed. I have built in cheat menu functions to disable pregnacy/enable it as you see fit ...

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Phalzyr I found this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This shows up even you dont help michael with the dept(refuse helping->First temple)
If I remember right, that should only come if you help Michael with dept(Derek)

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
yep I forgot to check sw106 :/, fixed but won't release for a bit since it isn't a major bug :D Thank you for pointing it out.
Dont worry, I'm just looking for those different scenes in this renpy version, i've been playing for over 60 hours rgpm version so I am too lazy play it now x)

I should find a and scenes :p
RPGM and corrupted route save I did the Burke route but I don’t remember the hospital or that shop scene would never have come :unsure:

element1108

Oct 20, 2017
Dont worry, I'm just looking for those different scenes in this renpy version, i've been playing for over 60 hours rgpm version so I am too lazy play it now x)
Tell me about it I played the original countless of times and the amount of scenes I missed still shocks me

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
It drives me out every time impossible to play it, some solution I am from an Android with an Android 7 operating system but updated to Android 9. any reason why? and if there is any way to fix it. Thank you in advance. This is one of my favorites.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
You posted on both threads... So does it happen for both games? Other games as well?

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes