4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mhoyko

Jan 23, 2020
Manila Ren'py is becoming almost as popular as Manila RPGM... Abaddon should have more patreon than the current ICSTOR

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Still uploading the full version for mac but others have been put up will submit to admins after I get that link up so they can make mirrors :D

• Love
Reactions: Alex_12 and Fapmigo

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
oh android... hmm... try going into prefs and resetting the transparancy when i get done with all my uploading I'll dload the android vesrion onto mine and see if it happens for me.

element1108

Oct 20, 2017
oh android... hmm... try going into prefs and resetting the transparancy when i get done with all my uploading I'll dload the android vesrion onto mine and see if it happens for me.
Tried all and re downloaded. Still nothing, all good take your time

Side Note: Some gallery scenes appear like this

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Tried all and re downloaded. Still nothing, all good take your time

Side Note: Some gallery scenes appear like this
Probably caused by same issue. I think because i had crunched images once then copied in only new ones then recrunched so it screws up stuff if you crunch twice? sigh... Something to note for future...

Can someone please post non-mega links?
Once i get them all uploaded I'll let admins know and they'll make other links... if i get done wil elena before they do i can make mirrors slowly myself haha... now i have to reupload all crunched/android version again :/

kubkma

Sep 11, 2018
The game is great. I played until 0.16 version RPGM maker and my saves crushed so i left this game.
Now i see RenPy remake and its great time to play again this game. RenPy rules.

Reactions: Phalzyr

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
damn it didnt know mega limit until 3gb :HideThePain:
Yeah unless you pay... That why I typically load to workupload as well... but need to upload elena before i start mirroring... and admins tend to mirror it to plenty of places much faster than I can since I moved :/ if cable just had unlimited on basic price :( or my wife didn't watch hulu live so much haha

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes