4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
How many days the original game has?
27 days in orig .22 Edited forgot new day in calc haha
When we will get new full caught version
Plz update to 0.22
When the next full version release
I have all content of .22 in now just need to test and send off to my tester :D Got kinda busy RL last few days and oddly F95 didn't alert me of new messages on this thread hmmm... (Only need to test 26-27 already did for 22-25)

element1108

Oct 20, 2017
26 days in orig .22

I have all content of .22 in now just need to test and send off to my tester :D Got kinda busy RL last few days and oddly F95 didn't alert me of new messages on this thread hmmm...
Will the gallery be implemented this update or not ready yet

Reactions: Phalzyr

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
Depends on how long it takes Hobocop to test. I haven't started on Gallery yet... I don't want to hold off update to finish it though I can always do another release when it is finished :D
Take your time,release it when it is ready

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Phalzyr
The renpy version is missing the Mason interrogation room scene at the police station Or how did it get?
I remember in the rpgm version I got it but now i dont remember how.
(There was a scene where the manila had to give a blowjob to Mason for infromation)

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
i think you need to arrest Mason
I try that.

But if i remember right:
Arrest Mason->interrogation room scene and Manilla must to give BJ for info->Garage scene with Mason pals.
Renpy version missed that interrogation scene->Directly Garage scene with mason pals.

There was talk of a mason in rpgm thread and then I remembered that interrogation scene and quickly i tried to get it in the renpy version but not trigged.

Reactions: Alex_12

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I try that.

But if i remember right:
Arrest Mason->interrogation room scene and Manilla must to give BJ for info->Garage scene with Mason pals.
Renpy version missed that interrogation scene->Directly Garage scene with mason pals.

There was talk of a mason in rpgm thread and then I remembered that interrogation scene and quickly i tried to get it in the renpy version but not trigged.
I thought it was in there , i recall doing it... I'll check
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I just had gotten done with Gallery of what I can do until Hobocop sends back the last two days and get on to see your message hehe. See spoiler in prev message... I did fix a few bugs while doing the gallery nothing too serious i don't think but not sure why some of those RPGM code lines I accidently left in didn't error on compile lol... Now i just need to go through and test gallery scenes I made for day 1-25 :D

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
I just had gotten done with Gallery of what I can do until Hobocop sends back the last two days and get on to see your message hehe. See spoiler in prev message... I did fix a few bugs while doing the gallery nothing too serious i don't think but not sure why some of those RPGM code lines I accidently left in didn't error on compile lol... Now i just need to go through and test gallery scenes I made for day 1-25 :D
Will you do the update patch or upload the game as a whole?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Will you do the update patch or upload the game as a whole?
Probably upload it as a whole. I'd be afraid that I might miss an image that needs to go in a patch... I didn't keep that good track of what is new images sinc elast upload :/

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
BTW that scene actually happens on Day 10 at end of day not at day 5 that you mentioned ;) On day 10 either mason or those two others get interrogated whichever you seen on day 5... if you arrested them on day 5...
Now i try play RPGM version and dont get mason interrogated.
First encounter mason and arrest him, garage pals and lost that battle.
now is third week and nothint about interrogated(expet Manilla friend brother and Hunter)

If you arrest Hunter and used him favor to John Doe, then manilla doesn’t have to pay for sex in that lab location.

But i give up, this version of RPGM is too slow to play to explore :sleep:.
(all ready played about 5-60hours so from now on I will continue the game when a new update comes.

Edit:
"Yeah i double checked orig code and the var is NOT set if you arrest him on day two as the interrogation and focus then goes to rick and ??? the other guy... I could easily make it do the scene both ways, be odd to interrogate both for same info they both give you... maybe if they aren't arrested... hmmm "
This mason interrogated scene acuall happend my first round and then was 0.21... I dont know if this is bug from 0.22

But whatever it was, this is probably enough for this and thanks to gallery, looks good ;)

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Now i try play RPGM version and dont get mason interrogated.
First encounter mason and arrest him, garage pals and lost that battle.
now is third week and nothint about interrogated(expet Manilla friend brother and Hunter)

If you arrest Hunter and used him favor to John Doe, then manilla doesn’t have to pay for sex in that lab location.

But i give up, this version of RPGM is too slow to play to explore :sleep:.
(all ready played about 5-60hours so from now on I will continue the game when a new update comes.
As i said in a prev spoiler, you must NOT arrest Mason on day 2 (Don't hit him), he has to be arrested on day 5 for his interrogation scene to play. You can see it in the gallery on next release if you don't want to bother replaying :)

EDIT: You get annoyed trying to play it with all its branches imagine re-coding it haha

Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
EDIT: You get annoyed trying to play it with all its branches imagine re-coding it haha
I remember total wrong... this mason interrogation is about Laboratory location, not that red head woman*
This confused my memory... Maybe played too much manila.

I’d like to see someone make this game walkgrought one day, maybe too many different variations(?)

Edit:
*:
Manila gets a Labrador position with three different routes:
Mason
Hunter favor->John Doe
Only John Doe but pay for sex

Last edited:
Reactions: Phalzyr
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes