4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. Hero

Oct 7, 2017
is this 0.03 version equal to version 0.22 of main game?
If not then equal to which version??
please answer!

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Seems I'm the only one with this problem, so I thought I'd ask for help. When I click on the exe it gives me an error.

"Could not execute C:\Users\Name\Downloads\ManilaShawRenPYRemake-0.03-pc\lib\windows-i686\ManilaShawRenPYRemake.exe. Is it missing?"

I have no idea what that means, I've tried to copy and paste the exe over to the lib windows file to see if that fixed it but that did nothing. Tried downloading it twice but that too failed. Any advice anyone?

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Seems I'm the only one with this problem, so I thought I'd ask for help. When I click on the exe it gives me an error.

"Could not execute C:\Users\Name\Downloads\ManilaShawRenPYRemake-0.03-pc\lib\windows-i686\ManilaShawRenPYRemake.exe. Is it missing?"

I have no idea what that means, I've tried to copy and paste the exe over to the lib windows file to see if that fixed it but that did nothing. Tried downloading it twice but that too failed. Any advice anyone?
Probably your AV is blocking the exe, disable it, extract the game again and try

element1108

Oct 20, 2017
How do you trigger the John Doe handjob scene on day 3/4?
Pick "Don't touch me!" Instead when you meet him and it should give you another choice after for it. Although idk if previous choices matter like bribe, michael etc. Could also depend on your corruption

Reactions: JoSolo

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
I'm having the same problem as Heitcaho and my AV is already deactivated. Perhaps my download was corrupted along the way, gonna try to download it again

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes