4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
You are like a literal god right now. I sometimes find it tedious running around especially on android so I like rent games. This will be ported to android right?
Yeah i hope... I'm feeling like it getting close... already below 300 images remaining in my not used folder (though it isn't completely accurate it gives a good idea... It'll also help me catch anything I missed when done)

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I have an android version up for dload, but I was also going to, once completely done, ask DGamer to make a better android version. I tend to just do the build without cahnging anything but he adds functionality for androids and such. I helped him with some of his coding so plan on handing it over to him and prob re-upload it when he finishes...

TheLoveDoctor

Aug 18, 2017
Well, I played this renpy remake and I must say, this is everything Manila Shaw should've been from start, just awesome, a great port from Phalzyr.

Not trying to downplay the fantastic job done by Abaddon developing the game and story, tbh I always liked this game even in RPGM form, but it is frustrating and time consuming doing all those routine tasks and all the running from A to B so the renpy version clicks a few more of my buttons.

Keep up the good work!

AlwinJdank

Apr 4, 2020
Eagerly waiting for the update Till Day 21. Thank you for this Ren'Py engine and Android port Phalzyr. :)

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hobocop got distract, I message him earlier today and just got it back :D So should see update tomorrow... almost bed time for me...

Edit: I got everything packed and uploading... just gotta wait and wait... slow DSL upload speed :/ maybe will be done by time I'm done with breafast tomorrow haha...

Last edited:

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
When full version is coming
And a good morning to you too.
Short answer: when it comes. :)

Longer answer:
First, The original game isn't finished, so yeah, we'll all need to wait for that first.

Second, as you can see from the poll on the first page, the port is progressing as fast as possible. No one -not even Phalzyr I guess- knows more than that.

So yeah: it'll come when it comes. :)
I'd say, just enjoy the fact that we can be coming a lot before the full version comes ;) :LOL:

Minoin! :-*

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
When full version is coming
I am still uploading version 0.03 my internet is slow on the uploading and my post just before yours said i was going to bed...
is up, is up, waiting on: then compressed...

If you mean when will I catch up to orig... very soon. If those posting previously were right then I only have 5 week days left to do (they are faster to do than weekends) also with how many images are left in my not used folder I wouldn't be surprised if that or less is the amount left. I am already (took one day just waiting on altered images from dev before releasing) finished with my AO update so can go right back to working on MS :D

Last edited:

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I am still uploading version 0.03 my internet is slow on the uploading and my post just before yours said i was going to bed...
PC version is up, mac is up, waiting on: android then compressed...

If you mean when will I catch up to orig... very soon. If those posting previously were right then I only have 5 week days left to do (they are faster to do than weekends) also with how many images are left in my not used folder I wouldn't be surprised if that or less is the amount left. I am already (took one day just waiting on altered images from dev before releasing) finished with my AO update so can go right back to working on MS :D
I am so hype for this and then once caught up you can easily update it with the new content as the rpgm version only updates 2-3 days usually. You are the best phalzyr

Reactions: Phalzyr
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes