4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
How to get Manila to work in the strip club? I played with corruption and without but i don't get even a choice to work there.

Also thanks for this port!

manilafan

Jul 20, 2019
I was already in love with the game. But the renpy will take it to a whole new level. Thanks. Eagerly waiting for a update!!!

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Getting a SONAR virus warning off the game...:/
prob false positive (some are just too aggressive), as I have two antiviruses running and not everyone is yelling about it. also ran it by virustotal and only get the usual 2/70 claiming it is a virus. one dfeinately because of using my own icon rather than default renpy provides... but if you don't trust it then don't use it... wait latest exe now says 1/72 the other one must have finally fixed itself haha...

Reactions: Gawdzilla1989

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Hey Phalzr when it comes to items that can increase or decrease impregnation chances how will they be incorporated in the game?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I have it very simple, you buy an item then use it, unlike game it gives 100% rather than 10-20%... so only need to use them once , there is also cheats that allow you to make fertility stay at either 0 or 100...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
I have it very simple, you buy an item then use it, unlike game it gives 100% rather than 10-20%... so only need to use them once , there is also cheats that allow you to make fertility stay at either 0 or 100...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice..in that way we can easily choose branched route. kudos to you

Reactions: Phalzyr

earthunwapped

Oct 5, 2019
Noice...
Can't wait...
The fact I can explore different avenues so quickly and not be held back by funds is a nice relief...
I've said it multiple times but thanks...

Reactions: Phalzyr
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes