4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
Phalzyr
I hope you will reduce animation length
You can just click during the animation to skip ahead with 'story', or you can keep watching it as long as you like/need ;-)

@Phalzyr
I had a question about this: is it possible to remove the 'stop / continue' prompts during the [early] sex scenes?

1586931450284.png
They do no serve any purpose anymore since you can always click to end the animation [or not to continue], and as far as I know both options lead to the same ending of the animation.
If I'm not mistaken, you did remove them later on -or at least I stopped noticing them :D, right?

And lastly, a comment about the little character images at the bottom left
1586934229966.png
When you transition scenes, the old/previous ones keep flickering in and out of sight, even if that person was not in the scene. Nothing big, but it can be a bit distracting at times... So it's just FYI, in case you wanna/canna look at it.

Keep up the great work,
Minoin!

Last edited:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
You can just click during the animation to skip ahead with 'story', or you can keep watching it as long as you like/need ;-)

@Phalzyr
I had a question about this: is it possible to remove the 'stop / continue' prompts during the [early] sex scenes?

View attachment 620635
They do no serve any purpose anymore since you can always click to end the animation [or not to continue], and as far as I know both options lead to the same ending of the animation.
If I'm not mistaken, you did remove them later on -or at least I stopped noticing them :D, right?

And lastly, a comment about the little character images at the bottom left
View attachment 620654
When you transition scenes, the old/previous ones keep flickering in and out of sight, even if that person was not in the scene. Nothing big, but it can be a bit distracting at times... So it's just FYI, in case you wanna/canna look at it.

Keep up the great work,
Minoin!
I left the stop/continue menu options in ONLY when the following animation was different.
The way i do side images is different in this remkae, Previously i done them manually making a say bar for each person and that worked perfectly. This time I decided to use the Renpy's built in side image function (i have no control over). It seems to occassionally not clear the used side image from memory (a glitch which is not related to my coding but completey random) :(

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
There are moving sex animations in my remake, just like orig though they are spread out, unlike the orig I don't often have the menu asking you to stop/continue (only if the anim that follows is actually different.) so if clicking like crazy or holding down ctrl you'll easily bypass them...
Thanks for the reply and attention friend. (y)

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
Thanks for the reply :)

I left the stop/continue menu options in ONLY when the following animation was different.
Aha, that makes sense. I hadn't noticed the differences, but I'll keep an eye out from now on ;-)

The way i do side images is different in this remkae, Previously i done them manually making a say bar for each person and that worked perfectly. This time I decided to use the Renpy's built in side image function (i have no control over). It seems to occassionally not clear the used side image from memory (a glitch which is not related to my coding but completey random) :(
And people worry the IAs will take over... Well, they still may, but at least they can't beat good-old manual side-image coding :p

Thanks for your hard work,
Minoin!

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thanks for the reply :)

Aha, that makes sense. I hadn't noticed the differences, but I'll keep an eye out from now on ;-)

And people worry the IAs will take over... Well, they still may, but at least they can't beat good-old manual side-image coding :p

Thanks for your hard work,
Minoin!
Usually the difference is just speed is faster that I noticed. I guess i could just remove menu otpion and let it play since they are easy to skip :D

Yeah I thought about just redoing the side images my normal way but my tester says it doesn't happen too often to be annoying and can fix it by going in and out of the game most of the time... Maybe i can change the side image coding so it works differently but i don't nee to alter images themselves hmmm...

You're welcome

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Well done, Phalzyr! I hope with your help this game can get out of the abyss where it fell relentlessly

Reactions: Phalzyr

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
Usually the difference is just speed is faster that I noticed. I guess i could just remove menu otpion and let it play since they are easy to skip :D
Nah, not needed... It's no biggie imo... :)

Yeah I thought about just redoing the side images my normal way but my tester says it doesn't happen too often to be annoying and can fix it by going in and out of the game most of the time... Maybe i can change the side image coding so it works differently but i don't nee to alter images themselves hmmm...
You're welcome
Well, since I would prefer you to focus on the game itself, I would say don't bother unless you can do it in a heartbeat.

In other news... I found another side scene that is not in the remake (I don't know if it's intentional):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I truly like this remake: Manila Shaw was already one of my favorite games here, and now I can ignore the RPGM Grind and frustrations :D
If nothing else, know that you've made a lady happy ;-)

Minoin!

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Nah, not needed... It's no biggie imo... :)

Well, since I would prefer you to focus on the game itself, I would say don't bother unless you can do it in a heartbeat.

In other news... I found another side scene that is not in the remake (I don't know if it's intentional):

I truly like this remake: Manila Shaw was already one of my favorite games here, and now I can ignore the RPGM Grind and frustrations :D
If nothing else, know that you've made a lady happy ;-)

Minoin!
this scene is accessible from the 2nd day for my part

Reactions: Minoin

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
When it will be the next update?
Not sure RL got busy last week, working on preg feature now that she can get pregnant... got day 17 mostly done but got distracted by RL and checking on how long it takes her to get preg etc...

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Not sure RL got busy last week, working on preg feature now that she can get pregnant... got day 17 mostly done but got distracted by RL and checking on how long it takes her to get preg etc...
think it's immediate with a spinner, but you should put an "always pregnant" cheat because I always cheated the spinner by repeating until she got pregnant, so I'll do it with this game too. It's also in game dialogue how rapid her pregnancy is, but I can't quite recall it.

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
think it's immediate with a spinner, but you should put an "always pregnant" cheat because I always cheated the spinner by repeating until she got pregnant, so I'll do it with this game too.
A Pregnancy 'toggle' would be better, since some scenes can only happen if she is not pregnant

It's also in game dialogue how rapid her pregnancy is, but I can't quite recall it.
You mean this scene, talking to the doctore after first time being impregnated:

:)
Minoin!

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I can add some more cheats dealing with prenancy that easy enough, needed to get functionality more solid first. Yeah i knew about the seven day thing, but meant when her baby bump shows up. I know they had a preg50 flag and preg 100 flag but wanted to make sure it at 50% rather than just assuming... (not to mention whether it counted the day one got preg etc...)

think it's immediate with a spinner, but you should put an "always pregnant" cheat because I always cheated the spinner by repeating until she got pregnant.
If you are at 100% fertility you'll get pregnant if not already... I can also put always fertile so always at 100%...

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes