4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah unless you pay... That why I typically load to workupload as well... but need to upload elena before i start mirroring... and admins tend to mirror it to plenty of places much faster than I can since I moved :/ if cable just had unlimited on basic price :( or my wife didn't watch hulu live so much haha
But workupload download is slow :ROFLMAO: but no worries you have updated it so yeah that is enough

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
But workupload download is slow :ROFLMAO: but no worries you have updated it so yeah that is enough
I never had trouble dloading from those two... trying nopy and others that people use I get into advert fest/false links where trying to dload or upload is a quest in futitlity more often than not haha.

Well everything is now up and i reported it as updated so hopefully they can get mirrors up pretty quickly for us :D

Last edited:

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
I never had trouble dloading from those two... trying nopy and others that people use I get into advert fest/false links where trying to dload or upload is a quest in futitlity more often than not haha.
Yea. The important thing is you uploaded let uploader update the mirror. Have read it Lily of the valley should have an update this month :HideThePain:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Yea. The important thing is you uploaded let uploader update the mirror. Have read it Lily of the valley should have an update this month :HideThePain:
Yep they uploaded it too many mirrors in less time than i uploaded the readme :D even faster than I expected.. Thank you whomever doen that :D

Reactions: Eula25

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
damn it didnt know mega limit until 3gb :HideThePain:
Did they change it? It use to be 5GB. That is why I also use Google Chrome browser when downloading from Mega. Chrome will allow you to resume your download the next day.

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Did they change it? It use to be 5GB. That is why I also use Google Chrome browser when downloading from Mega. Chrome will allow you to resume your download the next day.
seeing from the mega yeah they change it.

alkeera

May 1, 2018
It's easier to use their app. Once you hit the limit you can simply change your ip (or restart router if your ISP address is dynamic) restart app and continue download.

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
Thank you. I have a todo list... off top of my head on top of list... College Life, Lida's adv
Awesome. Just wondering if Summer with Mia be on that list as well? While the Ren version is completed, it was noted by ppl that its missing out on Mia single scenes

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
It's easier to use their app. Once you hit the limit you can simply change your ip (or restart router if your ISP address is dynamic) restart app and continue download.
Yeah, and if you don't bother with that it'll auto continue when it's delay time is up

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Awesome. Just wondering if Summer with Mia be on that list as well? While the Ren version is completed, it was noted by ppl that its missing out on Mia single scenes
That is already renpy... do you mean scenes were lost when it was ported?

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
That is already renpy... do you mean scenes were lost when it was ported?

I didnt play both versions but from what I read on the Renpy forum , the Ren version did not include any of Mia solo scenes / side quest. It only focus on the male protag scenes.

Reactions: ttt_
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes