4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
:unsure: That line in the description, "download at your own risk," is really ominous and makes me not want to download this game. :ROFLMAO:

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
Greetings Phalzyr,

Great Job as ever!:love: :love:

Now, if only you could continue PAST the original and speed up that process...:sneaky:;)

Anyway, and FYI, I observed a few minor issues, that may or may not be bugs:

* On day 23 Tuesday morning
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I didn't see the "Preggo One" option: is it included?

Edit:
Another thing: The 'break-up with Michael' option keeps re-appearing, even after the deed is already done...

Keep up the good work! :D
Minoin!

Last edited:

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
Greetings Phalzyr,

Great Job as ever!:love: :love:

Now, if only you could continue PAST the original and speed up that process...:sneaky:;)

* On day 23 Tuesday morning

Minoin!
This won't possible cause it is only a port, unless the OG got updated this port won't get updated either.

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
This won't possible cause it is only a port, unless the OG got updated this port won't get updated either.
Grin: I know that fred75 ... ... I know that Abaddon is both the creator and bottleneck in this case, hence the "If only..."...
While we 'patiently' wait, I'll imaging Phalzyr has a magic wand to look into the future and finish the port before the original... Heck, a woman can dream, rite? :D :p

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
Grin: I know that fred75 ... ... I know that Abaddon is both the creator and bottleneck in this case, hence the "If only..."...
While we 'patiently' wait, I'll imaging Phalzyr has a magic wand to look into the future and finish the port before the original... Heck, a woman can dream, rite? :D :p
Of course:LOL:, now we've to wait 2-3 months at least for new update:rolleyes:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017

Edit:
Another thing: The 'break-up with Michael' option keeps re-appearing, even after the deed is already done...

Minoin!
Thank you I'll look into these issues and yeah i totally forgot to add the prego one pill...

Lopgoldlover

Jan 6, 2018
Thank you for that great work.I will missed this game if you dont convert it to Ren'py.I dont want to disrespect rpgm game makes.They done great visual and animations but i dont like the game style of them.So this relase is at the same point of original game or we still have things to discover by your realese till catch? and are you interested to do same job for other great graphic and animation rpgm games?

Reactions: Phalzyr

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
Thank you for that great work.I will missed this game if you dont convert it to Ren'py.I dont want to disrespect rpgm game makes.They done great visual and animations but i dont like the game style of them.So this relase is at the same point of original game or we still have things to discover by your realese till catch? and are you interested to do same job for other great graphic and animation rpgm games?
It is at the same point as the original

Reactions: Phalzyr
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes