4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Phalzyr android port please :(
There is a link on the first post with an android version... I'm still uploading the last file, once it is up I will alert the mods and thus get mirrors made.

EDIT: Arg last file was minute form being complete then failed and restarted sigh...

Last edited:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Day 30 just loops over and over for me. Is that intentional? Using the update only version

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Day 30 just loops over and over for me. Is that intentional? Using the update only version
day 29 should be end of game it shouldn't loop... it should say game over for this version or such

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Dang forgot one file in the upload/crunched/android versions so after day 28 ends it should go to 29 but instead will loop, so jsut stop at end of 28 for save or rollback if you hit infinite loop until i get 0.5b version up... Full versions are fine...

Reactions: ltpika and Minoin

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
YAY!! Update!!! :love::love::love:
Phalzyr, you know you've spoiled me completely for the original version right? I tried playing V0.23, then stopped (gameplay was too cumbersome -preventing the cum-her-some-), and decided to wait for your update.

I hope you're happy now: You've ruined a[nother] perfectly fine -oh so fine- lady :p

Thankyouuuuuuuuuuuu! :giggle:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I'm got stuck in Strip dance pol work. I think it is a bug I gon on ne 60 day in this way as wall. any chance to fix it?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I'm got stuck in Strip dance pol work. I think it is a bug I gon on ne 60 day in this way as wall. any chance to fix it?
can you link save file and tell me as much detail as you can? "I gon on ne 60 day in this way as wall." huh?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
it should have stopped at start of day 29 and said end game... you are not suppossed to be able to go to day 85 lol, due to not including a file in the 0.5 compressed and update versions it allowed you to do that. I reuploaded earlier after finding out about the missing file... redownload and it should no longer go past day 29... though you will have to continue from a save that is at end of day 28 (or rollback once from day 29 text) to continue when day 29 is added...

Reactions: 88Michele88

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
You are the best!
And you have very good test about the rpgm games that must be ported on Renpy
but there is one great game that requires you attention:
Lida's Adventures EP1 and EP2
I really hope that some day you will start the renpy port for Lida

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
You are the best!
And you have very good test about the rpgm games that must be ported on Renpy
but there is one great game that requires you attention:
Lida's Adventures EP1 and EP2
I really hope that some day you will start the renpy port for Lida
yes that one is on my list :D

Reactions: paddyo73

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
What's the difference between this version and the original?
Original:
-open world/Sand box
-Pain in the ass if you play pure justice route and want win all battles without money cheats.
-Battles
-Repeat the same things every day(Shower, policestation etc)

Renpy:
-Just click foward
-You can decide if Manila will win the battles
-100x faster
-You can save whenever you want

Personally, I recommend renpy version if you just want to quickly watch the content.

RPGM version if you want to "play" the game.
Fighting, open world, etc.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes