Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
Wish there was a Ren'py version of this game. Hate going through RPGM, so much less entertaining and ruins the mood, plus controls are usually shite.

Reactions: Randeep44

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
I believe you have to date micheal and accept Lt. Storm's blackmail
Not exactly. If you arrest J Blue, it will trigger scene later with him getting released. There Manila can attack lawyer (Simon) and after this Storm woud try to blackmail Manila. You can do this without dating Michael.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession [v0.22] [Abaddon] (3.43 GB rar win source)
526 MB rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dghg

May 10, 2019
View attachment 563254

Overview:
The protagonist of my game is Manila Shaw, a policewoman who is respectful of the rules and very good at her job. She always has money problems and has struggling to pay the house rent. Manila's police action in a convenience store will attract a mysterious man's attention to her and this will change her life, throwing her into a world of corruption and deception...​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-26
Release Date: 2020-02-26
Developer: Abaddon
Censored: No
Version: 0.21
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Extras: CGRip v0.16
Thanks to @DeadRaiser for the CG Rip!

View attachment 243371 View attachment 243372 View attachment 243373 View attachment 243374 View attachment 243375 View attachment 243376 View attachment 243377 View attachment 243378 View attachment 243379 View attachment 243380 View attachment 243381 View attachment 243382 View attachment 243383 View attachment 243384 View attachment 243386 View attachment 243388 View attachment 243391 View attachment 243394
can I have save of 0.20

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I personally think renpy version would be boring for this game.
Everyone has different tastes, but for me t is the RPGMM elements of the game that are boring. Walk to shower walk to dresser. Walk to door. Walk to car. SLOWWWWLY drive car to work. Walk to desk. Walk to printer (with another NPC designed to get in the MC's way to slow things down even more). Walk to elevator. Walk to bosses office. Wait until invited in. Walk to desk. All of this, every day (and the reversed in the evening) without any decisions, events... anything. It is simply designed to waste the player's lifespan and make the game seem longer than it is.

RPGM games certainly have their place, and a well-done RPGM game (like Claire's Quest or Lust Doll) can be extremely enjoyable. This isn't one of those games, though. It doesn't have exploration, or opponent movement, or random encounters, or even a meaningful day/night system. RPGM mechanics here are just being used to artificially extend the time between the players' opportunities to do anything interesting. And that's pretty much the definition of boring.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I must be a freak because for some games I actually prefer rpgm. Manilla is one of them, the dev makes things fairly clear whats needing to be done in the quest descriptions, and with rpgm you occasionally get rewarded for your wandering around by a little side scene, like the couple in the small park. I guess maybe my FF7 days trained me for it.

Reactions: Vasilji

123letsgo

Aug 22, 2019
Everyone has different tastes, but for me t is the RPGMM elements of the game that are boring. Walk to shower walk to dresser. Walk to door. Walk to car. SLOWWWWLY drive car to work. Walk to desk. Walk to printer (with another NPC designed to get in the MC's way to slow things down even more). Walk to elevator. Walk to bosses office. Wait until invited in. Walk to desk. All of this, every day (and the reversed in the evening) without any decisions, events... anything. It is simply designed to waste the player's lifespan and make the game seem longer than it is.

RPGM games certainly have their place, and a well-done RPGM game (like Claire's Quest or Lust Doll) can be extremely enjoyable. This isn't one of those games, though. It doesn't have exploration, or opponent movement, or random encounters, or even a meaningful day/night system. RPGM mechanics here are just being used to artificially extend the time between the players' opportunities to do anything interesting. And that's pretty much the definition of boring.
the game isnt that bad if you cheat (if needed, i'll forward you the changed files).

Faster movement of all persons and vehicles in the game

- go to the file rpg_objects.js (i have v1.6.0)
- open it with editor
- my values are

var speed = agi + Math.randomInt(Math.floor(5 + agi / 2));

Game_Map.prototype.scrollDistance = function() {
return Math.pow(2, this._scrollSpeed) / 128;

Game_CharacterBase.prototype.distancePerFrame = function() {
return Math.pow(2, this.realMoveSpeed()) / 64

Game_CharacterBase.prototype.initMembers = function() {
this._x = 0;
this._y = 0;
this._realX = 0;
this._realY = 0;
this._moveSpeed = 4;
this._moveFrequency = 6;

--------- you will have a faster movement and still the white field popping up. this is neded for game play. higher speed values will lead to a unplayable game.

Vehicle

Game_Vehicle.prototype.initMoveSpeed = function() {
if (this.isBoat()) {
this.setMoveSpeed(8);
} else if (this.isShip()) {
this.setMoveSpeed(8);
} else if (this.isAirship()) {
this.setMoveSpeed(6);
}
};

Gold cheat
Game_Party.prototype.initialize = function() {
Game_Unit.prototype.initialize.call(this);
this._gold = 100000000000;
this._steps = 0;
this._lastItem = new Game_Item();
this._menuActorId = 0;
this._targetActorId = 0;
this._actors = [];
this.initAllItems();
};

then save the file with option "all data" and restart the game.

Changes are only implemented if you restart the game.

i recommend to use the cheats right at the beginning.
ATTENTION: you need to win all battles. loosing a battle may decrease all you money !

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Just started this....

In the beginning... Something caught my eye from the dialogue-- "Shut up, shit!" lmfao! Rather lame.

Grail

Feb 3, 2019
I've enjoyed this game for a pretty long time though as it grows larger I have encountered a rather big problem. As the maker of the game branches out storylines it becomes increasingly difficult to understand what one has to do in order to get to different scenes. I.e. I was looking to do the new gangbang addition scene and it calls for all the other "warehouse" quests to be done...and I have no idea what quests those are and if I did them or not as I have gotten some warehouse quests, I think, but nothing in the "fail" for it but yet I never got the option.

So some way to know how to activate quests, or knowing that we missed a quest line due to choices would be a very welcome addition.

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes