ztai

Jul 16, 2017
Just to update, he seems to off fixed the battle intro that use to fuck over older computers, so this version should be fine for anyone that had to use the no-battle-intro version before. Many thanks to the uploaders

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed win version of v0.13!

Win (235MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sgwannabe11

Jan 16, 2019
I waited for this game for a month. I logged on every day and repeated it. But it came out today. I'm looking forward to it. This game is really interesting. The heroine may be so stupid, but I think that's the charm.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So I finally came back to the game to try and play it again after what now believe to be a bug that seemed to carry over to literally every update for me so far.

I thought at first I just couldn't find the gym and just got tired of looking for it after trying literally every building on the map and running around the map nonstop.

After using the search feature I literally just learned I, in fact, did go to the gym...several times but it didn't do anything, I didn't even go in. It just acted like any other door that didn't have a trigger to carry me to another map.

I really don't want to have to start over to do all the other crap again.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes