gtmany

Jan 2, 2019
[QUOTE = "kabuk, posta: 1086697, üye: 23654"] " Modum" güncellendi . [/ QUOTE]

LİNK problem

dale73

Oct 10, 2017
Here is a compressed win version of v0.13!

Win (235MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession v0.13.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated:11.02.2019 (fixed corrupted images)

Apr 20, 2018
does anyone have the same problem as me, I go to the lab and then after they take me home, I go to bed but in morning I can't take shower or leave the house.

xue

May 31, 2017
ohhkay...to the dev. is there like...a way to just make this into a novel??? because wondering around the city and doing the same thingy (aka grinding talking to the receptionist on the front and going upstairs and talk to the chief like 20 times, changing to sleepware and sleeping for hours again and again gets reallly OLD fast.) and the battle system (like all american devs makes no sense) needs to have a auto kill enemies. because having a...self destruct without a kill all enemies makes no sense. and when the battle system has a hidden ACCURACY system that makes no sense. i dunnno if im repeating myself, but grinding over and over again has its toll and last time i checked, this isnt a rpg game that requires you to level up, and im getting fed up doing the same thing that can easily be skipped or made into a novel.

onga

Aug 17, 2018
ohhkay...to the dev. is there like...a way to just make this into a novel??? because wondering around the city and doing the same thingy (aka grinding talking to the receptionist on the front and going upstairs and talk to the chief like 20 times, changing to sleepware and sleeping for hours again and again gets reallly OLD fast.) and the battle system (like all american devs makes no sense) needs to have a auto kill enemies. because having a...self destruct without a kill all enemies makes no sense. and when the battle system has a hidden ACCURACY system that makes no sense. i dunnno if im repeating myself, but grinding over and over again has its toll and last time i checked, this isnt a rpg game that requires you to level up, and im getting fed up doing the same thing that can easily be skipped or made into a novel.
This is an American dev?

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Repeating the same steps in game means he's repeating the same code as well. Relatively little effort for many more minutes of gameplay. Helps him pad his game. I'd say his bottleneck is his art. Too little scenes per release.

Kal Von Fiend

Aug 2, 2017
please add ntr tag,
its optional in the game but still there

now that i look at it there is also blackmail in there
is there a cream-pie tag too?

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes