penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I don't know why the updates are a mess up and not sequential. First you play Sunday in that you have to have completed different type of routes . So you have to play the entire game again. After that there is a different event for which you need to again do it differently. -_-

sscorpionn

Jan 25, 2018
Why there is no walktrough or something ? I am at western park on midnight (00:00) still nothing happens for secret lab quest. Any1 help ?

Rebyc

Oct 13, 2017
For the one with Burke you need to have finished Jogging II while also going to for the Bribe route (5000 from J. Blue)
For the other just arrest mason iirc

I'd also like to know
You don't need to update... just download and decrompessed the downloaded file, and start it! If you want to use the old saves, you have to copy the whole save folder into the new path. (into the www folder)

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
someone knows if the new version saves the game is to save but I put the game again and I erase handle shaw

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
After I did the lab quest, I went to sleep and then my game started to get slow. I couldn't get into shower. Any help?

sanket sharma

Apr 1, 2018
Ok, I played.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wasn't Forger father of Kelly, the 3rd friend? Why will Forger have his daughter work in police and as stripper? I thought Kelly was the extra girl in last scene who came with Forger when that giant was fighting Manila. If this is not true, I need to stop imagining things.

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
Wasn't Forger father of Kelly, the 3rd friend? Why will Forger have his daughter work in police and as stripper? I thought Kelly was the extra girl in last scene who came with Forger when that giant was fighting Manila. If this is not true, I need to stop imagining things.
Sorry, my mistake. Ofc, Forger is father of Kelly & Logan.

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
After I did the lab quest, I went to sleep and then my game started to get slow. I couldn't get into shower. Any help?
Nobody can help you. Lab quest is the last one from current version. After that there is no more content. You're not suppose to play after that, that's why game crashes. We have to wait entire month for next update.

MBIK

Jul 30, 2018
The name of the game dev is Abaddon, so at first glance, I thought Oh shit another abandoned game again.
BTW I think I played the first or second demo of this game and it was decent.
I like that hotdog guy who wanted to corrupt this girl. I think I'll have to wait until update 0.20 or something and take a shot again.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes