deluges

Dec 28, 2018
no. i have registered but still allows only 1gb i dont know why.. any solution for this??
I'm confused, why can't you download something larger than a gig? Anyway, you have options. Download the compressed version which is only 235mb or you can play the game online .

Zahonan

Nov 24, 2018
Guys I've searched through this thread but I can't find the answer to this, unless I missed it somehow. My question is about the 'fertility'. It seems to me that it changes during the day. Is it just random or there is something, Manila has to get to be increased and vice versa?

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
I think the fertility will just have a real impact in the game after the next patches. "Since she is not ovulating right now" as she thinks at several points in the story so far.

arronchazy

Jun 23, 2018
I'm confused, why can't you download something larger than a gig? Anyway, you have options. Download the compressed version which is only 235mb or you can play the game online .

i want only CG, which i can download.. but CG link is 1gb+ in mega so cant doanload.. any compressed version of only CG.. no tthe game..

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018

They are with Lt.Storm - you need to arrest J.blue,then the unknown guy will take him out and Manila will fight with him,then Lt.Storm will be angry and want to talk with Manila - after that he will start blackmail her and she will start to make him blowjobs and fuck him! :)

Reactions: crisbr

KC Gibson

Aug 28, 2018
They are with Lt.Storm - you need to arrest J.blue,then the unknown guy will take him out and Manila will fight with him,then Lt.Storm will be angry and want to talk with Manila - after that he will start blackmail her and she will start to make him blowjobs and fuck him! :)
Yeah its how you do Storm blackmail without Michael romance

JonesI

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
Here's a mod that makes everything way faster + hold CTRL to skip text.
Doesn't seem to break anything, but use at your own risk.
You can already skip text in most RPG MV games by holding W key though.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Where can I find the code for Forgers' Lab ? Can anyone reveal the code to enter the lab?
For me, 9000 worked. I just moved first number from 0 to 9 and when I clicked confirmation arrow, door opened.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes