• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Walkthrough? what's better green or red choices?
No walkthroughs, just search this thread for answers to specific events. Red is best, except when it isn't. That's one of my favorite things about this game is that you don't always know the right choice (for instance, choose neutral option upon first meeting John Doe). Be in a relationship with Michael, arrest J.Blue (but then don't), stop Lucifer (but don't), stop Mason (but don't)... from what I've experienced, in most cases it's best to go for the justice route first (and succeeding) because that actually opens up naughty possibilities. That being said, I reached the end of the current game with only 1 justice and there was much fun to be had. The main things, for me, are getting the J.Blue blackmail (leads to Marcus), being with Michael for the Storm and Derek blackmail and keeping the Mason route open (by actively pursuing him), but this is a game of multiple branches, so just experiment, but keep in mind that you can find the answer to any question you'll have by searching this thread.

Reactions: HanktheHunk

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Does anyone know how to open the secret lab door with the password? I have the necessary document, but cant read it for the numbers or activate it. Help!
558769, I believe. Just go into your items menu and click on it and it will tell you the contents of the message.

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
Hello everybody,

is there such a thing as a gallery that you can see which scenes you already had? To possibly change the way?

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
As far as I know, there is just the cgrip at the first page of these thread.
Will there be scenes with the pusher, if you lose your first fight with him? He will take your ID and address after all. So will he visit you in the night or something like that?

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
Edit: I see my mistake, I should've beaten Blood and that would've made it much more interesting.
That's why it's better to win at most times. It's not like in some jrpg games where defeat=sex content, victory=no content at all. The only situation I remember where it's better to lose was Pusher 1st fight. If you lose he will take your id (which I hope will lead to something in the future). Also, it's better to lose bet with Alex in dojo temple (if you don't play virign route or Ghellar route).

Reactions: deluges

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Does anyone know how to open the secret lab door with the password? I have the necessary document, but cant read it for the numbers or activate it. Help!
you need to write the password at the right side of the door there is a machine

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
So
@Victor069 ok, so since I lost my saves and had to start over anyway, I managed to unlock the 'Anal Pig' quest with Burke.
So here's what I did, at start of the game defeat JBlue and his 2 buddies and then accept the $5000 bribe.
From there on whenever Burk shows up always refuse to pay (select the red option always), you might have to hit him at one point (where it shows 2 blue options 'do nothing' & 'hit him', i think it's on monday).
On the 2nd Saturday, when it opens Jogging II he'll ask you to come to his store in the evening, that give you the Anal Pig quest.
It might be necessary to do 'New Outfit I' with Allison first before doing 'Jogging II', not sure about that, but you still need to complete New Outfit I to get the casual sensual outfit.
Somebody give this save.

KC Gibson

Aug 28, 2018
Played this game through SO many times and only just found out that you can get the Storm blackmail without dating Michael. I love this game!

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
That's why it's better to win at most times. It's not like in some jrpg games where defeat=sex content, victory=no content at all. The only situation I remember where it's better to lose was Pusher 1st fight. If you lose he will take your id (which I hope will lead to something in the future). Also, it's better to lose bet with Alex in dojo temple (if you don't play virign route or Ghellar route).
Yeah, I'm understanding the game a lot better on my second playthrough. In my head it seemed like it made sense to lose, but that wasn't the case.. which is good because if she was as lousy at her job as I was making her, I'm not sure how she got hired in the first place, ha.

Jack Ellis

May 18, 2017
After visiting John Doe again at Night (John Doe II), in the morning my car is parked in the wrong place. If i select the star area, I become invisible and I can't move.

How do I avoid this - using gamecore bc i have mac

Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 8.45.42 PM.png

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes