• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
"- Payment (Messages): To activate this quest, you must have a debt with John Doe (don't complete the daily quest "Interrogation"). "

This is from Change Log. In order to avoid content with John Doe we must do that quest "Interrogation". Anybody knows what is that quest and how to find it?

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
"- Payment (Messages): To activate this quest, you must have a debt with John Doe (don't complete the daily quest "Interrogation"). "

This is from Change Log. In order to avoid content with John Doe we must do that quest "Interrogation". Anybody knows what is that quest and how to find it?
Previous update. Scene in the cabin. You need to have pocket knife in inventory (buy it in the store (not in Burke's market) before mission - it's cheap). During scene in the cabin use knife & defeat this guy (I don't remember his name). When you will back to Police station Jason (or Storm - I don't remember) will tell you that you can interrogate the guy from the cabin. The guy will say that John Doe owes him some favour & in that way John will give you information without blackmail.

Reactions: Prokopije

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Previous update. Scene in the cabin. You need to have pocket knife in inventory (buy it in the store (not in Burke's market) before mission - it's cheap). During scene in the cabin use knife & defeat this guy (I don't remember his name). When you will back to Police station Jason (or Storm - I don't remember) will tell you that you can interrogate the guy from the cabin. The guy will say that John Doe owes him some favour & in that way John will give you information without blackmail.
I forgot about that dude. I shot him dead, need to replay that part. Thanks.

riai

Nov 25, 2017
I had the same issue. Here's how I fixed it:

1. Create a save of your own (Like, at the start of the game or something) For simplicity's sake, we create the new save in slot #1.
2. Go to the main menu.
3. Press on Continue.
4. Load Slot #1 but wait at the confirmation screen
5. Overwrite #1 in www\save with the file you downloaded
6. Now press Yes at the confirmation screen in #4.
Thanks, it did the trick!

Deathsman0098

Jul 8, 2017
i Used The Save File In The First Page But Its Bug
When im Going To Police Station There Is a Another Car And The Game Freez There

Please Help Me

274840_1.png

Reactions: Lasced

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
One thing that I wish would be changed is the vehicles in this game, it is a pointless thing and takes way to long to get in-start moving as well as getting out and being able to control the character. The dev should remove that little annoying bit of time stall

Reactions: indyc and PalmFace

O.Lyonnais69

Mar 2, 2018
Apparently many people have the same bug after sex scene with John Doe, Manila can't sleep. Someone have find a solution ?
Thank you

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
I have 4 saves for use. This is the Michael love route, arrested J Blue, storm fucking her route.
Save 8 - pregnant by Blaze
Save 14 - pregnant by Storm
Save 17 - pregnant by John Doe
Save 18 - not pregnant
I tried your save#8 file & it doesn't show up in the continue part

revisioni

Oct 13, 2017
Sorry but in my version for Android I can't use my old saves. Is there any system for not having to restart the game from the beginning? Thank you

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes