misterday

Apr 27, 2017
I miss Mason event. I thought it's been a while that he didn't appear. I really hope next update he will meet Manila again.
Oh.. and don't forget that Pusher had knew Manila's address (if you chose to lose at first battle). Maybe Dev forget about it scene, but imagine what will happen if Pusher sneak at her home? Especially after Manilla win last battle. And Pusher got runaway

psyrea

Aug 22, 2018
Hey guys is it possible to accept the relationship with michael and to get the sex scenes with LT Storm at the INN ?

lee4k4k

Feb 15, 2018
Hey guys is it possible to accept the relationship with michael and to get the sex scenes with LT Storm at the INN ?
yes it is possible all u have to submit LT storm blackmailing choose option carefully lost battle from criminals don't arrest them

lee4k4k

Feb 15, 2018
I miss Mason event. I thought it's been a while that he didn't appear. I really hope next update he will meet Manila again.
Oh.. and don't forget that Pusher had knew Manila's address (if you chose to lose at first battle). Maybe Dev forget about it scene, but imagine what will happen if Pusher sneak at her home? Especially after Manilla win last battle. And Pusher got runaway
after Michel called you go to Manson house his house is in front of main character house where break the lock nd enter dont surround the pleasure hold nd fight after u won he will blackmail u about women accept his blackmailing after 1 or 2 days he will message go date with him

lee4k4k

Feb 15, 2018
That's end of version. Probably (maybe) in the next update Dev will add another scene that night.
Or maybe it's a bug.
maybe because u r missing final scene of john doe payment go to the park in mid night wear bomb dress after that when u will come back to house game will end

lee4k4k

Feb 15, 2018
how do you get minimall scene with burke?
don't pay him rent nd take money from criminal 5000 nd free him first u have to won the fight then arrest him he will offered u money take that in his mall first scene after that he will asked u rent refused nd then he will asked u to blowjob on second or third Saturday go to park for jogging at 12 he will get again blowjob then go in his store same day after blowjob 19-23 wear new dress that her police fellow alison gave her scene will trigger

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
maybe because u r missing final scene of john doe payment go to the park in mid night wear bomb dress after that when u will come back to house game will end
No. I had done john doe sex scene after met Lt.strom at hotel. And it seems Dev still don't say anything about this bug.

lee4k4k

Feb 15, 2018
No. I had done john doe sex scene after met Lt.strom at hotel. And it seems Dev still don't say anything about this bug.
by the way my game just end gone on to main menu after john doe visit ur point about pusher got address of manila is right nd i agree Dev is still missing two main scenes one of pusher second j blue's father revenge after manila killed his son in the very first battle

Reactions: misterday

lee4k4k

Feb 15, 2018
Any walkthrough for this game? in PDF perhaps?:rolleyes:
don't need walkthrough u have simply two part corruption nd justice choose ur part what u want press ESC keyboard button while playing game select quest journal see there is walkthrough story , daily quest , side quest message check them nd follow their instruction

gohanssj

Aug 23, 2017
Are there dead ends in this game?
I got to the point where you chase a guy that ran from the police.
Beat him and then surrendered to him.
Now there's nothing to do.
I can go home but can't watch tv or skip time in any way and there is noone to talk to

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Are there dead ends in this game?
I got to the point where you chase a guy that ran from the police.
Beat him and then surrendered to him.
Now there's nothing to do.
I can go home but can't watch tv or skip time in any way and there is noone to talk to
Try taking the car? If that´s not possible, did you change into the Lingerie at home?

gohanssj

Aug 23, 2017
Try taking the car? If that´s not possible, did you change into the Lingerie at home?
Tried both things.
Car is unresponsive.
But there is nothing to do at the police station either (i have a save before i left).
Changing into lingerie isnt doing anything. I don't have to option to watch tv.
It's daytime so i quess i'm stuck?

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes