brist555

Dec 14, 2018
don't need walkthrough u have simply two part corruption nd justice choose ur part what u want press ESC keyboard button while playing game select quest journal see there is walkthrough story , daily quest , side quest message check them nd follow their instruction
thanks, im gradually get used to play this game.:coffee:

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Tried both things.
Car is unresponsive.
But there is nothing to do at the police station either (i have a save before i left).
Changing into lingerie isnt doing anything. I don't have to option to watch tv.
It's daytime so i quess i'm stuck?
No idea what the problem might be in that case, sorry :/

May 2, 2018

Hi, guys :)
In the next update you'll play "Thursday".
- I've created some renderings of the first scene
- I've created a short animation
I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

Abaddon
LEAVE A LIKE

BenS

Dec 19, 2017
Hi this was my first RPGM game and I was skeptical at first, but WOW it's amazing.

I don't know if anyone has this bug - after fighting a few rounds in the arena and going home, I find that I cannot make Manila sleep after putting on the Lingerie. Tried it a few times too.

Habef

Jun 27, 2017
Hi this was my first RPGM game and I was skeptical at first, but WOW it's amazing.

I don't know if anyone has this bug - after fighting a few rounds in the arena and going home, I find that I cannot make Manila sleep after putting on the Lingerie. Tried it a few times too.
what time is it on that day? already 7?

straydogg

May 9, 2017
well its a good rpg game wouldnt say it was a sex game tho. 3 blow jobs, a rape, and a tit fuck doesnt make a sex game for the whole month, more like marriage game he heee.

Habef

Jun 27, 2017
how did you do that im on week 2 and i not got even hal that much
basically do everything that opens up a possibility for blackmail: relationship with michael, j.blue money, hunt mason but let him go, let logan go and many more things.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes