misterday

Apr 27, 2017
On movie folder, we can see "SPY SEX 01" Anyone know how to trigger it? I just played many ways but can't see this scene. I chose lose battle against Paradise at apartment and suddenly Paradise cast away Benny, and Manila should cast him too.
If i won battle it will trigger to fight CRIMINAL. And once again if i chose lose similiar scene like Paradise.

May 2, 2018
On movie folder, we can see "SPY SEX 01" Anyone know how to trigger it? I just played many ways but can't see this scene. I chose lose battle against Paradise at apartment and suddenly Paradise cast away Benny, and Manila should cast him too.
If i won battle it will trigger to fight CRIMINAL. And once again if i chose lose similiar scene like Paradise.
Defeat paradise and the other guy in the apartment and then go to park and then defeat paradise again and choose the red option to kill him and that how you you will get spy sex 1.

Reactions: misterday

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
In my opinion the J. Blue fight is the hardest, which is funny.
This fight relies on luck, not abilities. You can lose 3 times in a row, other time you can win with ease. The hardest fight (before I stated using cheats) was with black bodyguard of Derek. (if you wear casual clothes during first conversation with him).

Reactions: deluges

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
This fight relies on luck, not abilities. You can lose 3 times in a row, other time you can win with ease. The hardest fight (before I stated using cheats) was with black bodyguard of Derek. (if you wear casual clothes during first conversation with him).
Ah, sorry I deleted the comment because you guys were talking about it a month ago, lol.

You're right, it is heavily luck based, but abilities make it a lot easier... if you're lucky. The very first time I played the game, I defeated them.... ever since then it usually takes me a few times.

I never had the same issues with anyone else that I did with J. Blue and co. though.

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes