Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Hey, guys :)
In the next update you'll play "Saturday".
The next update will take more time to complete. Version 0.17 will probably be released in July (or end June). The $1 patrons will receive the update (0.16) on June 16th.
Manila is pregnant for some players, and so I have to do twice as much work.

- I created all the renderings of the second scene
(Pregnant 100%, No Pregnant 100%, Temple of Hizaki)

- I created all renderings of the third scene
(Pregnant100%,NoPregnant100%,Derek's club)

- I've created some renderings ofManila's second client
(Pregnant0%,NoPregnant100%,Hades)

- I've createda short animation

I show you two renderings (spoiler):

Abaddon

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018
Hello, I can't find the black night pub, where is it?
Which outfit should I wear to go there? Thank you.
Trading City, below left, (above "the pier", where in the past beautiful things happened with the bartender and some customers :p ).
The clothes you need to wear are: Casual (Jeans) and you have to go at 0:00
If you have done something wrong, tell me that I try to see what I did wrong

Luziferii

Mar 30, 2018
Trading City, below left, (above "the pier", where in the past beautiful things happened with the bartender and some customers :p ).
The clothes you need to wear are: Casual (Jeans) and you have to go at 0:00
If you have done something wrong, tell me that I try to see what I did wrong
Thank you Nice ;)

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018
how can i get scene with Lt. Storm?
i hope u guys share walkthrough if have :p
Hi, it depends what scene you mean, because if I understand correctly, you mean with the police chief and with him there are 3 scenes in the bathroom on the second floor of the police station and another scene where you have to go to the inn with: Sex Bomb o Casual (Sensual), you have to go Wednesday (11.00 pm) and the "mission" is called "Sex Storm", in the category: "Side Quests".
Let me know if maybe it's not one of these things and above all, I hope I explained myself well :D

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018
How can I get Burke's minimarket scene
At the moment I don't know, can you tell me the name of the mission, or more or less what to do?
If you talk about the mission where you have to give him the 2000 dollars, I'm sorry but I don't know, I didn't do it myself :p but I think you can do it later.

ChristianGrey

Jan 16, 2018
Hi, it depends what scene you mean, because if I understand correctly, you mean with the police chief and with him there are 3 scenes in the bathroom on the second floor of the police station and another scene where you have to go to the inn with: Sex Bomb o Casual (Sensual), you have to go Wednesday (11.00 pm) and the "mission" is called "Sex Storm", in the category: "Side Quests".
Let me know if maybe it's not one of these things and above all, I hope I explained myself well :D
Is the side quest (Sex Storm) definitely obtained?
because I focus on the main mission, and make the game end fast :D

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018
Is the side quest (Sex Storm) definitely obtained?
because I focus on the main mission, and make the game end fast :D
Yes, that mission if I remember correctly, you get it going forward in history.
If after a few days you do not do it, it is no longer available, I do not know, but you unlock it by playing "the main story" satisfying the requirements I wrote you in the other post.
If you want to know more, let me know.

ChristianGrey

Jan 16, 2018
Yes, that mission if I remember correctly, you get it going forward in history.
If after a few days you do not do it, it is no longer available, I do not know, but you unlock it by playing "the main story" satisfying the requirements I wrote you in the other post.
If you want to know more, let me know.
i appreciate bro, thanks for help :)

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018
I played this game but I can't find this scene.Maybe this photo is fan-art work?
Sorry, I thought you wanted to know about the game :p
Practically the creator of the game, every month releases some backgrounds and a few months ago, among the photos he published, there was also this :p
If there had been this scene in the game, it would have been the best scene of the whole game I think XD

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018
does anyone knows how to get zen vaginal sex (the one with the bald guy) in temple hizaki?? thanks
Hi, if you mean the type you find on the bed in your room, you have to follow the mission to the temple and when you are done, you will be asked to go back to your room, change and go back to the city, before changing, go where the type is in your room and I have the sequence. If I have the wrong scene, let me know.

Arceus125

Jun 1, 2017
Guys im stuck at the garage fight with red mask, and i keep getting that error. I read back a bit and apparently im supposed to get the no battle animation version, can you link it to me, cuz I cant seem to find it. (I'm using the crunched version btw)

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes