• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Habef

Jun 27, 2017
Saves 1 - 15 basic ones where u get all the possible outcomes of the fight with j.blue in the shop
Saves 16 -21 end of 0.15
Saves 22- 30 end of 0.16

if u have anymore questions just ask, btw no pregnancy in my playtroughs

Qouting myself ^^ omg

Last edited:
Reactions: thugistan

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018
Man, i wish this wasnt an rpg maker game. Its right up my alley but i hate that style.
Hi, maybe if you look around, you can also find a game like that, but as you like it, but I think it's difficult to find it and the search will be very long :confused:

penzor

Jun 5, 2019
Hi, maybe if you look around, you can also find a game like that, but as you like it, but I think it's difficult to find it and the search will be very long :confused:
Yeah thats the problem. It took me a while to find this site already :(

longo787

Dec 11, 2017
Guys I need your help with a problem when I first get to the dojo to put on that robe thing in the small house i got this error(see picture) pls help

Reactions: ahmet3636

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
What happens if Manila surrender to all criminal to get, you know, pleasure ? Will this lead to game over or any circumstances?

Holy_Shit21

Feb 2, 2018
What happens if Manila surrender to all criminal to get, you know, pleasure ? Will this lead to game over or any circumstances?
Probably not a game over, but I am pretty sure Manila will become some kind of "super slut" filled with corruption. And obviously there will a different ending once the game is completed.

putu

Nov 13, 2017
Weekly Update V: Work in Progress (V0.17)

Hey, guys :)

In the next update you'll play "Saturday".

The next update will take more time to complete. Version 0.17 will probably be released in July (or end June).

- I created all the renderings of Manila's second client

(Pregnant 100%, No Pregnant 100%, Hades)

- I've created some renderings of the fourth scene

(Pregnant 0%, No Pregnant 100%, - Tom, the fake plumber -)

- I've created a short animation

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

Abaddon

amesama

Jul 29, 2017
Weekly Update V: Work in Progress (V0.17)

Hey, guys :)

In the next update you'll play "Saturday".

The next update will take more time to complete. Version 0.17 will probably be released in July (or end June).

- I created all the renderings of Manila's second client

(Pregnant 100%, No Pregnant 100%, Hades)

- I've created some renderings of the fourth scene

(Pregnant 0%, No Pregnant 100%, - Tom, the fake plumber -)

- I've created a short animation

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

Abaddon
You are a godsend! Thank you!

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes