r3lax1ng

Dec 6, 2018
What should i do because when i get to the park with Donovan in the start of the game i cant enter the park when i get out of the car. What i have to do because i want to play the game from the start. Or if someone send some saves exactly after that moment this will be good.

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018
i Want to do this scene

View attachment 329427
If I remember correctly, you have to go on in the story, until you go to his office, find the detectiv (it's the same guy you find in the gym), when you unlock that scene there, the boss starts saying he wants you for himself and going further into the story (I don't remember perfectly if there is a way to unlock that scene, or if you find it by force) and every time the boss "wants to have fun with Manila", you always consent and sooner or later you will find that scene. I regret not being very precise, but I don't remember all the steps. If you do as I told you and can't find the scene, tell me that I try to see where I went wrong. :(

Reactions: fromqb

Smurf6969

Apr 10, 2019
If I remember correctly, you have to go on in the story, until you go to his office, find the detectiv (it's the same guy you find in the gym), when you unlock that scene there, the boss starts saying he wants you for himself and going further into the story (I don't remember perfectly if there is a way to unlock that scene, or if you find it by force) and every time the boss "wants to have fun with Manila", you always consent and sooner or later you will find that scene. I regret not being very precise, but I don't remember all the steps. If you do as I told you and can't find the scene, tell me that I try to see where I went wrong. :(
To do this scene either you arrest J. Blue or have a relationship with Michael for you to unlock the corruption route for Lt. Storm. This scene will trigger after you meet the detective on Lt. Storm's office. Jason is the name if I remenber correctly. I haven't play this game since the last update.

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
Greetings Gentlemen (and Ladies),

I happen upon a weird bug, I guess? While playing, all of the sudden the game stops (gives message: "Thanks for playing", then jumps to main menu). It's just after meeting the first red card client. I have multiple active (side)quests so there seems to be no reason for it to end here.

I'm using V016, with cheat menu plugin (only for money and fights).
The attached save file is right before the issue: if you go to bed the game will end.

Is this a bug or because the version isn't finished?
Any help/comments to help a Lady out are appreciated. ;)

Thanks,
Minoin!

ps: great game so far. I'm actually enjoying it! :love:

Last edited:

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018
Greetings Gentlemen,

I happen upon a weird bug, I guess? While playing, all of the sudden the game stops (gives message: "Thanks for playing", then jumps to main menu). It's just after meeting the first red card client. I have multiple active (side)quests so there seems to be no reason for it to end here.

I'm using V016, with cheat menu plugin (only for money and fights).
The attached save file is right before the issue: if you go to bed the game will end.

Is this a bug or because the version isn't finished?
Any help/comments to help a Lady out are appreciated. ;)

Thanks,
Minoin!

ps: great game so far. I'm actually enjoying it! :love:
Hi, if you finish with the missions: Side Quests:
-Rent and Bills
- Three Clients
-Blowjobs
-Handjob
If when you go to bed, you still have these things to do, then it's normal, I too end up with these active missions and I think you can do it with the next updates.

Reactions: Minoin

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
Hi, if you finish with the missions: Side Quests:
-Rent and Bills
- Three Clients
-Blowjobs
-Handjob
If when you go to bed, you still have these things to do, then it's normal, I too end up with these active missions and I think you can do it with the next updates.
Thanks iwf_dr! I'll look forward to the update then... (and restart the game to explore different routes in the meanwhile :D )

putu

Nov 13, 2017

Hey guys :)
In the next update you'll play "Saturday".
The next update will take more time to complete.
Version 0.17 will be released on July 3rd.

Work in Progress:
- I created all the renderings of the fourth scene
(Pregnant 100%, Not Pregnant 100%, - Tom, the fake plumber -)
- I've created almost all renderings of the last scene
Not Pregnant 75%, Massage Parlour.
This scene won't be available if Manila is pregnant (baby bump). But it can be played when Manila is no longer pregnant (next weekend or later)
- I've created a short animation
- There is a new character: Suresh, the masseur

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

Abaddon

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
how do you unlock trigger sex scenes with mark?
Greetings David Archibald,
I'm not sure if it's the same for all paths, but I found it/one scene like this (on last game date of v0.16):
I chose relationship Michael at the start.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And Presto sex scene ;-)

There may be more scenes, but this is what I found. (edit: I checked the CGs: it's the only scene of this version)
Always classy,
Minoin! :)

Last edited:

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018
Thanks iwf_dr! I'll look forward to the update then... (and restart the game to explore different routes in the meanwhile :D )
Good luck if you start the game again :p
In addition to luck, you'll also need a lot of patience (in my opinion) because the game is "long" and you don't immediately get to the fun parts (in my opinion) :ROFLMAO:

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
Good luck if you start the game again :p
In addition to luck, you'll also need a lot of patience (in my opinion) because the game is "long" and you don't immediately get to the fun parts (in my opinion) :ROFLMAO:
Lol!! Yeah... It would be half as long if the car moving from scene to scene would be sped up even 5%...:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:... I don't mind the slow build-up of the story, but I would indeed not mind beng able to speed up certain scenes a bit... (also in my opinion ;))...

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes