Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
I have one question for you, I get you like futa and shit like that. But the fuck is wrong with you man. The game is already great as it is. Futa is just gonna fucking ruin it more man. Like seriously, what in the actual fuck is wrong with you and your brain.
Greetings Peter Chin,
I have one question for you, I get you don't agree with futa in this game, but why do you think Besharia wants to ruin this game? The question states:
Is there a game like this but with futa rather then dudes?
The way I read it, the request is for other games in similar format, but with some.. alterations :LOL:

So though I appreciate your enthusiasm for Manila -which I definitely share:love:-, Let's just give Besharia a break from his/her particular interests. I mean, if everybody here starts ad hominems like "what's wrong with you and your brain" for their fetishes/quirks, then next posts will all be about people sprouting how disgusting liking "blackmail" and drugged/forced coercion is, or (God Forbid :sneaky:) someone quoting the bible about the sins of sodomy (probably directed at you after your previous question about anal sex -I still need to see that scene btw: looking forward to it :giggle:) or what not. That's a shitty slope we don't want here, right? :poop: (shitty pun intended :LOL:)...

So what about we just say to each their own, and stay with arguments like:
"Besharia, Hell no! Manila Shaw kicks ass and bones dudes: let's just keep it sweet like that!... Futa has no place in this game; good luck finding another one that does have it and is as good as this one: I doubt it though, cause futa totally kills it for me :oops:"...

I'm definitely not saying we should pussy-foot correctness, but the other extreme is also not cool in my opinion: I really like this forum cause we keep it real here, we keep it hot here #Fappable #Diddleable, and we keep it classy here.. all with a BIG wink, of course ;) ...

Keeping it cool, and yours,
As always,
Minoin!

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018
Lolz... And skipped all the Good ones before??:eek:.. What's a Gall gotta do to get a good 1st-2nd-3rd baseing around here? :p
It starts with calm, first comes: you are a friend, then gradually the friendship grows, then you arrive as a couple and then slowly I come to you I love you, but not immediately :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Minoin

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
It starts with calm, first comes: you are a friend, then gradually the friendship grows, then you arrive as a couple and then slowly I come to you I love you, but not immediately :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sounds like a "friendzone" to me #BeenThereDoneThat... :eek: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018
And as the 4 wise men once said: All you need is love! (dum dadududummm) :)
Exactly, love and only love, no friendzone :LOL:
However it depends on the person, "if you like to suffer" and you want to stay in the friendzone (because you see it as a safe zone) then ok :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p

• Haha

putu

Nov 13, 2017
Greetings Peter Chin,
I have one question for you, I get you don't agree with futa in this game, but why do you think Besharia wants to ruin this game? The question states:

The way I read it, the request is for other games in similar format, but with some.. alterations :LOL:

So though I appreciate your enthusiasm for Manila -which I definitely share:love:-, Let's just give Besharia a break from his/her particular interests. I mean, if everybody here starts ad hominems like "what's wrong with you and your brain" for their fetishes/quirks, then next posts will all be about people sprouting how disgusting liking "blackmail" and drugged/forced coercion is, or (God Forbid :sneaky:) someone quoting the bible about the sins of sodomy (probably directed at you after your previous question about anal sex -I still need to see that scene btw: looking forward to it :giggle:) or what not. That's a shitty slope we don't want here, right? :poop: (shitty pun intended :LOL:)...

So what about we just say to each their own, and stay with arguments like:
"Besharia, Hell no! Manila Shaw kicks ass and bones dudes: let's just keep it sweet like that!... Futa has no place in this game; good luck finding another one that does have it and is as good as this one: I doubt it though, cause futa totally kills it for me :oops:"...

I'm definitely not saying we should pussy-foot correctness, but the other extreme is also not cool in my opinion: I really like this forum cause we keep it real here, we keep it hot here #Fappable #Diddleable, and we keep it classy here.. all with a BIG wink, of course ;) ...

Keeping it cool, and yours,
As always,
Minoin!
this man always answer any question with positive thinking. you are amazing have good atitude :love:

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
this man always answer any question with positive thinking. you are amazing have good atitude :love:
Well, Things are just more fun that way...

And makes for more enjoyable diddling (and fapping, I surmise ;))... In the end, isn't that what we cum here for? :LOL:
Stay classy,
Minoin!

Varun73

Sep 5, 2018
Can anyone provide me a link for Android for 0.16 version without a bug ( can't save my 0.15 saves in 0.16) as after copying them into the files it's still not showing them in the game
It would be great if someone can provide the version 0.16 without this bug for Android
Thanks

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes