lee4k4k

Feb 15, 2018
Anybody knows what i should do in order to get these 2 scenes?, idk how to get these scenes and i tried a lot of paths and choices....

thanks in advance
in first pic u must win fights nd try to kill him in the end nd second pic win fight in home then chase him surrender

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hm really good game nearly every fetish of mine but still not one of the best.

Pros:
- big tits /mostly curvy body
- decent looking girl
- much blackmailing
- some really hot ideas and outifts
- nice old guy characters

Cons:
- it’s too exhausting and annoying at some points:
She can get fucked by plenty trained young guys but I am HOURS into the game and still can’t let old guys fuck her!!! I want to see Mr. Burke, Sensei, John Doe fand the Black Rich father fuck her but still nothing happens hours into the game. Just teasing and getting fucked by cocky trained young guys...
Is frustrating.
- her face could have more character looks a bit bland
- her hips and thighs could be curvier imo
- some fights are too hard like with that Blood Moon girl
- at the asian temple you can fight 3! Times in a row... makes no sense, you can’t win all + I don’t want to fight 24/7 I want to have sex! At best with old guys!
Got headaches of playing hours and fighting annoying fights just to come ty scenes I still don’t have till now!!!!
- why has her friend Allison a much more expressive and believable face than the mc
- there are some really superfluous animations like the police care one
- Lt. storm should be older
- Hunter is too strong... annoying and frustrating... where are the old guy scenes?

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
there are so many overpowered guys and mc and her busy miss far too much attacks!!!! Totally annoying and frustrating!!!!

What the actual hell who balanced theses fights???!

Blaze/Light etc are far too strong and I can’t heal Jason wtf!!!?

For that many fights in this game the fights are pure cancer !

Killer Blaze and he can still fuck mc! Sense?! Where are you?!

Fix this shit unbalanced fight crap

Reactions: ibizadalton

waxall

Nov 13, 2017
there are so many overpowered guys and mc and her busy miss far too much attacks!!!! Totally annoying and frustrating!!!!

What the actual hell who balanced theses fights???!

Blaze/Light etc are far too strong and I can’t heal Jason wtf!!!?

For that many fights in this game the fights are pure cancer !

Killer Blaze and he can still fuck mc! Sense?! Where are you?!

Fix this shit unbalanced fight crap
If you are struggling that much with fights it is your equipment. You probably changed outfits without unequip/reequip and are using basic fist 1 and none of the temple specials (Merchant at top of temple sells martiial arts add ons that boost combat stats). Its annoying but you have to change your gear with each wardrobe. Do that and you can wreck all of them.

• Haha
Reactions: ibizadalton
Feb 25, 2018
press Esc escape button on ur keyboard while game is on nd check the quest
Not that one I meant like in terms of the choices that you'd make to unlock progress with certain character or who you should kill in other to access another alternative route, there was one a time idk if anyone still has it though.

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
they need to fix the bug that make u lose every ítem u have equiped.....but without that the game its awesome ^^! <3

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
Walkthrough is not easy, but there have some tips:

Don't kill anyone. Don't arrest anyone.

Mr.Burke route: don't pay the money, do what he say (first day you can "arrogant and rude".
(It seems that get pregnant can get the beach sex with Mr.Burke at the beach)

Micheal route: relationship with Micheal at first day(can get more scene!?)

J.Blue route: first day, Win J.Blue , then arrest him, and accept the 5,000 money.[open J.Blue route)

Mason route:
arrest him when he first appear, win 2 times then choose Surrender.
win he when he second appear, and choose "safety switch ON"

I think another route is easy to open.

P.S. who know how to open "HELL_STREET" scene....about LUCIFER.........

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes