Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Soooo i can only get fucked by Burke if mc gets pregnant by doctor? Wut?!my mc got pregenant by JD and I couldn’t get the beach scene with Burke

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
Does anyone have walkthrough for this game? I'm an idiot and I can't find a lot of scenes I saw in cg rip to list it all.

Oct 28, 2018
Idk why with 0.18 it's sunday and i have 2 active quests for sunday evening (black night 2 and 1st customer) but i cannot do none of these because nothing happens, if i go to the pub no one is there and if i go out for 1st customer there is the car but nothing happens when i click on it. Why?

SkyHard

Mar 16, 2018
yep, most of the side quest is "time limited". but main quest won't even let you sleep at night or finish the day without that particular quest being finished.
So you CAN'T continue the game after "Red Card" main quest? So this means you cant complete the BJ and HJ side quests in HADES part of the city, because the game wont let you play after Red Card quest, that sucks.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
please I insist you can put the new content to see what there is I do not clarify the thank you would thank the handle shaw

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes