Big Wallas

Feb 15, 2018
Monday or Tuesday ... and the first weekend of November was already
I dont know if u know how many days are in a week. Its 7 days btw and we are on the 6th day. So probably will be updated today or tomorrow. Just be patient or pay a membership on patreon and get the update 1 week earlier

BlueCrystal

Dec 19, 2018
I'am not sure whether "First week of November" applies only to Patreons or F95zoners aswell? Or maybe in some parts of the globe a week is more than 7 days? :unsure: Either way Abaddon should clarify next time.

Reactions: tomeczek32100

tomeczek32100

Feb 21, 2019
I'am not sure whether "First week of November" applies only to Patreons or F95zoners aswell? Or maybe in some parts of the globe a week is more than 7 days? :unsure: Either way Abaddon should clarify next time.
you have right but for
Angela Ziegler and saanti_sp a week lasts more than 7 days, maybe 14 because the first weekend of November is 1,2,3 ... the second is 8,9,10 ... the third is 15,16,17 ... and so on

Cyeu

Jun 27, 2018
And why don't you all just pls chill for a bit. f95z is basically providing us all with free content for weeks, and sometimes months in advance. I'm sure it's being uploaded or something at this very moment, and will be on here very soon. Like... Abaddon usually delivers as promised, unlike certain other creators such as The Simbro Team. Are you literally that desperate to watch Manila get fucked and getting off to it, that you're going to start talking shit about the creator because of a 1-2 days delay or something? I mean it is no nut November afterall :^)

Big Wallas

Feb 15, 2018
I think that apllies for Patreons since its in the "weekly update" wich only patreons can see. So i think that the game would be updated here someday of the next week cause the patreon have the game 1 week earlier. But thats my conclusion idk if im correct.

Kenzin20

Jul 1, 2018
for fucks sake you all should stop complaining about the promised release date not being fulfilled. you all are here so im just gonna assume that you aint patreon members. which means, you all are just smooching off from the ones paying and supporting the dev. you have no rights to complain.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes