May 2, 2018
It says "PROGRAMMING 85%" on his Patreon page at the current moment. It was 80% about +-35 hours ago, so i'm assuming it's about 5% every day and a half, which means the update will arrive approximately after 4 days, or Friday at noon. :unsure::D.
So technically it would be tmrw or on a wed (if there is no testing phase). If there is a testing phase expect it on a sat or sun.

Jhonthedon420

Mar 18, 2019
It says "PROGRAMMING 85%" on his Patreon page at the current moment. It was 80% about +-35 hours ago, so i'm assuming it's about 5% every day and a half, which means the update will arrive approximately after 4 days, or Friday at noon. :unsure::D.
We have no choice wait and watch

united4012

May 10, 2019
Can Manila still get pregnant before the injection she gets from the bad guy? Or is that only possible after that sequence? Because before the injection you dont get the message "PREGNANT/NOT PREGNANT" after sex.... Want to re-play and need to know if I should save up on my fertility pills haha ^^

JC05

Jan 24, 2019
Can Manila still get pregnant before the injection she gets from the bad guy? Or is that only possible after that sequence? Because before the injection you dont get the message "PREGNANT/NOT PREGNANT" after sex.... Want to re-play and need to know if I should save up on my fertility pills haha ^^
Yes, she can only get pregnant after the injection.

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes