idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
I don't know why but both the normal and compressed game crashed on me when I am about the meet the landlord and convenient store owner on my way out...I assume I am the only one with that problem?

There are people asking for a Ren'py version and I am throwing my support behind that as well. Nothing against RPGM, but I experienced higher game crash from them than from Ren'py, hope that happens soon cause this game has such a high reputation, positive experience and the content is exactly right up my alley.

Last edited:

Tanaereva

Mar 31, 2018
Maybe he is really in a serious condition or he will directly release the update.

posted:
I'm sick. I have a crippling disease that will cause me problems for a while. I'm still working. In the post "Programming" I am updating the status of the update. When the "Programming" post is 100%, I will release the update's testing post. After I have tested the update, I will release it. The update is late because I have health problems. Dizziness and pain in the eardrum force me to take a few breaks.

shodok

Aug 11, 2018
posted:
I'm sick. I have a crippling disease that will cause me problems for a while. I'm still working. In the post "Programming" I am updating the status of the update. When the "Programming" post is 100%, I will release the update's testing post. After I have tested the update, I will release it. The update is late because I have health problems. Dizziness and pain in the eardrum force me to take a few breaks.
I wish you a fast & complete recovery.

Last edited:
Reactions: OscarRodriguez00

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I was you a fast & complete recovery.
Mee too his updates are consistent rarely he might miss... That's why I like this dev. He won't take ages and in the end give an update which didn't make up for the time lost.

Jhonthedon420

Mar 18, 2019
I'm playing 4 female protagonist and one male protagonist all are high graphics every game take two months for one update:cry:

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
posted:
"Crippling" disease was not the right word to use.

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes