ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
Abaddon was giving update every month, is he now starting to be like DeepSleep?
Since he introduced pregnancy feature development of the game goes slower. It's logical, he has to render some scenes twice - not to mention programming with different dialogue options. Pregnancy is not my kink, but many people here are happy about that. So, even if I'm not thrilled with longer development cycle - I understand his position. He's really decent & hard working developer.

Jhonthedon420

Mar 18, 2019
Since he introduced pregnancy feature development of the game goes slower. It's logical, he has to render some scenes twice - not to mention programming with different dialogue options. Pregnancy is not my kink, but many people here are happy about that. So, even if I'm not thrilled with longer development cycle - I understand his position. He's really decent & hard working developer.
Yeah you are right

jhamsterdoom

Apr 10, 2019
guys need help.. got stuck on the 1st Customer quest. manila can't seem to get inside the car even though she's wearing the sex bomb dress. i really don't know what i'm doing wrong. and btw, this is the only time i had "issues" with the game after playing it. hope someone could help me on this. thanx in advance.

Reactions: Frozen71

whf

Nov 9, 2017
guys need help.. got stuck on the 1st Customer quest. manila can't seem to get inside the car even though she's wearing the sex bomb dress. i really don't know what i'm doing wrong. and btw, this is the only time i had "issues" with the game after playing it. hope someone could help me on this. thanx in advance.
If I understand it there is no way to finish the quest yet. It has two parts, one where Manila isn't pregnant and one where she is. You can't finish both parts of the quest in this version of the game.

Reactions: jhamsterdoom

whf

Nov 9, 2017
pregnancy is so awful..
I don't mind it, she looks ok that way too. And to add something extra she gets horny when pregnant, she's more honest and likes to get fucked more. I think it's a pretty cool little detail Abaddon added.

jhamsterdoom

Apr 10, 2019
If I understand it there is no way to finish the quest yet. It has two parts, one where Manila isn't pregnant and one where she is. You can't finish both parts of the quest in this version of the game.
thanx for the fast reply... but what i mean is... i still haven't done this quest yet or the "first part" of the quest.. and i know already that you'll only be able to accomplished it 50% whether you're pregnant or not - so far in my game, i never done the pregnant route yet - so anyway, after finishing the pole dancer quest and letting the mayor have his wicked ways with her ( and not getting pregnant of course), i got stuck with the game.

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes