ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
It's kind of joke. In a few hours he can go from 40 do 70%, but now 1-5% takes entire day? Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems he's done with rendering & programming. 1% of testing takes so long? Either his estimates were wrong all along & he's still deep in programming phase or he intentionally prolongs the wait for an update.

Jhonthedon420

Mar 18, 2019
It's kind of joke. In a few hours he can go from 40 do 70%, but now 1-5% takes entire day? Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems he's done with rendering & programming. 1% of testing takes so long? Either his estimates were wrong all along & he's still deep in programming phase or he intentionally prolongs the wait for an update.
Don't know but agree with you

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
he's not even finished with the update, and now is making excuses with some "testing" delays.

tomeczek32100

Feb 21, 2019
you are absolutely right. we must report a problem with this creator. on page " "

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
you are absolutely right. we must report a problem with this creator. on page " "
I think it's way too drastic measure. There's plenty of developers that string people along for months. Something is fishy about this month's update, but I would let is slide given great track record of developer - thus far.

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes