absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
is it possible to follow a virgin route?
yes you can play her completely pure i have a route like that with 45 justice and 2 corruption from last update i think the 2 corruption is from the arena fight that one i do on all routes, some times it just feels good too win over all the perverts :) manila always have too say yes too start something sexual except ofc when she loose fights.

Reactions: fregonard

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
[QUOTE = "RobriB, message: 3080087, membre: 424670"]
Quelqu'un a des sauvegardes pour les scènes de cette mise à jour?
[/CITATION]
Err you need to add the global.rpgsave file to your zip folder otherwise they won't work for other people... If people upload saves, please add the global file as well!!

Jamsen

Mar 18, 2019
Loved this game, the model is very hot. Used to play this till v0.13 or so and then realized I picked a wrong choice in early on the game, never bothered to start everything over again so I just stopped playing.. Downloading now..

This game needs walkthrough / path-tree. There is so much different paths/branches now..

A lot of saving-loading if you want to see different outcomes from the scenes/choices since there isn't any roll-back option..

One quick question about v0.20 changelog, the christmas?
"Christmas gift" Does that mean Manila has to stay virgin this late in the game to achieve this.. whatever it is? Worth the effort?

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
[QUOTE = "wolfund, message: 3084115, membre: 175094"]
il n'y a pas de galerie dans ce jeu?
[/CITATION]
manille/www/movies

EXTC21

Apr 3, 2019
This game gets more boring every update it gets released. Always the same routine, some boring Sex scenes, which are always the same. This game was very promising in the beginning but it looks like the Dev has no idea where the game will go/ wants to milk his patreons forever. Also the really small Updates. Would be the best to Finish this game and move on to a new game with a plan how it should work out

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes