ld69

Jun 27, 2019
Anyone else having trouble getting this version to run with Wine? I had no problem with any version before this, but this one just keeps opening as a blank white screen, and it never goes away.

Rogueswan

Feb 7, 2019
I've just started playing this game. Was really enjoying it, but when I quit and started it up again, none of my saves got stored. The load icon on main page is always greyed out. Anyone know of a fix for this? Sorry if I'm being stupid and overlooking something obvious, but I need some help. Thanks

Rogueswan

Feb 7, 2019
Thanks for the reply. I did create a new save folder in winrar but still encountering the same problem. It's really weird, been playing other similar games for years and have had to create my own save folder a few times, but normally under developers instructions, because they new it needed one. I'm stumped with this one.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
A question, is there a bug involved in the 1st Customer quest? After the first time on Saturday with the Major, the quest states that the satisfaction is at 50%, but on Sunday, I can't enter in the car.

ld69

Jun 27, 2019
A question, is there a bug involved in the 1st Customer quest? After the first time on Saturday with the Major, the quest states that the satisfaction is at 50%, but on Sunday, I can't enter in the car.
Must do it once pregnant and once not pregnant

Reactions: Gokudera

Rogueswan

Feb 7, 2019
For the saves to work you need global.rpgsave file to make it work otherwise the saves won't be read when you copy and paste just the save files.
Could you explain how to do this if you have time? I tried to create a folder on the same page as the game.exe file is on and titled it global.rpgsave instead of just save, but nothing seems to work still. I'm not great with computers if you haven't figured that out already haha. I'm probably being very dumb. Thanks

May 30, 2017
Could you explain how to do this if you have time? I tried to create a folder on the same page as the game.exe file is on and titled it global.rpgsave instead of just save, but nothing seems to work still. I'm not great with computers if you haven't figured that out already haha. I'm probably being very dumb. Thanks
you need the file named global.rpgsave not rename your folder global.rpgsave

Rogueswan

Feb 7, 2019
you need the file named global.rpgsave not rename your folder global.rpgsave
Ok last dumb question before I leave you all alone, give up on this game (unless I try and play it all the way through in one sitting) and stop bothering this thread with my idiocy. How do I find this global.rpgsave file then? Again apologies for my basic brain

May 30, 2017
Ok last dumb question before I leave you all alone, give up on this game (unless I try and play it all the way through in one sitting) and stop bothering this thread with my idiocy. How do I find this global.rpgsave file then? Again apologies for my basic brain
I believe it is in your original save folder. when you download and play the game,the game creates it

123letsgo

Aug 22, 2019
can you give birth and go on with the missions ?

last time i played it, manila was pregnant but the birth didnt work.
Even the speed up item was broken and had no function or influence.

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes