ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
[QUOTE = "Gokudera, message: 3088232, membre: 16749"]
Comment les quêtes INN sont-elles débloquées?
[/CITATION]Accept michael love or arrest j-blue

Reactions: Gokudera

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Чем дальше в лес, тем толще партизаны
The farther into the forest, the thicker the partisans (I mean the size of the game of course )

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
guys i am not able to download the game is it possible to play it online anywhere? please tell me there is a site where i can play

D

Deleted member 1904081

He's asking for a compressed version of the game. Compressed files are .zip or .rar files that are shorter in memory but generally, the content of the files are the same. You decompress the files with PeaZip or 7Zip.

It's a bit longer process, but with a good enough compression, a 3 GB may be shortened to 1GB or 500 MB. They download faster to your computer. Decompression also generally doesn't take too long. So the total time download is shorter.

D

Deleted member 1904081

Hey guys and gals i was wondering how do i transfer or keep my old saves?
Go to the www folder and go to saves.

When download the new version of the game, copy and paste the folder in the new download's www/ folder.

ld69

Jun 27, 2019
Anyone else having trouble getting this version to run with Wine? I had no problem with any version before this, but this one just keeps opening as a blank white screen, and it never goes away.
Can't get v .20 to run on Wine anymore either. :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: BetoMurilo

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I use maga to download this game I can't with 3.28 GB, it's to big for for wait. any mega compressed version for pc?

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
ive been playing this game a while, i dont recall unless its new, that despite the fact you get a win on a fight, she still gets a dick in her, if thats true thats really dumb.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
ive been playing this game a while, i dont recall unless its new, that despite the fact you get a win on a fight, she still gets a dick in her, if thats true thats really dumb.

As far as my experience goes, there's never a forced sex scene after winning a fight, although for some after winning you get in a situation where you can choose to get in a sex scene, or stop it (while in others is present only after losing).

Reactions: 88Michele88
3.60 star(s) 91 Votes